Chapter 13

They had to go back on tour and of course, we tagged along again. This time my dad was in New York for awhile.

I didn't feel like doing Louis' hair in a quiff today, so I just let it stay down. I have also been listening to their music and I found my sad song. The one I always seem to cry to, especially at Louis' part. McKenna dragged me out to the side stage and we watched them perform.

"This is going to be the last song of the night." Zayn started and they all sat on stools but there were 6.

"We have been informed about information on this song and we want to see if it's true. Madison, will you come up here?" Harry asked and pointed to the stool next to Louis. I looked at McKenna, but she wouldn't look at me. I walked up the stage and I was in the middle.

As soon as Liam started singing I put my head in my hands. I looked at McKenna, who was grinning. "You son of a bitch." I mouthed. More Than This was my sad song and they're singing it.

Niall's part came on and I braced myself for Louis' part. I've never heard this song live. Louis wrapped his arm around me.

And then I see you on the street
Fuck.
In his arms I get weak,
Damn you McKenna.
My body fails I'm on my knees, prayin'

I may or may not have watery eyes. I crossed my arms and pouted.

They were done and I was quickly off the stage. "God damn it McKenna!" I said and repeatedly slapped her arm.

"They would have found it out eventually!" She said and hit me back.

Louis hopped off stage and hugged me but I pushed him away. "No. I'm mad at you." I said and looked the other way.

"Nah. You can't stay away." Louis said wrapping his arms around me.

"Why are you always right?" I said setting my head on his chest.

"I'm just Mr. Right." Louis smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going on your bus for the ride." Louis said pulling away.

I pouted because the warmth was gone. We had to get back on the buses and it was a long ride. McKenna made Louis go back on his and this bus was hot and the windows won't open. So I took it upon my self and chucked all my clothes off. It left me in my undergarments. I let out a sigh and sat on the couch.

"She's got the right idea." Sam commented and did the same. Soon we were all just lounging around in our underwear. It's not as weird as you think. It's like we are laying around in a bathing suit. The bus shook and we didn't care. We were still sweating. "Oh my god." I heard Harry say.

"It's hot as hell in here." Louis said then they both stopped in there tracks when they noticed us on the couch and floor. I looked at Louis and he was staring. Then I looked over at Harry, who was intensively staring at McKenna. Once McKenna looked and notice them, he looked away.

"Maybe you can open the window for me." I said with a smile.

"Maybe you can open your legs for me." He muttered. I let out a gasp, everyone heard it. I slapped his shoulder.

"Louis what the hell? You're not the only ones here you know." Sam said.

"That's the downside." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"We are at our next stop. You can either sweat in here, or go into the arena with us." Harry said and walked off.

"I want to touch his shoulder." Sam said.

"Why?" Louis asked.

"Because he's always giving us a cold shoulder and I'm kinda dying here so...." Sam said and I laughed at her stupid joke.