Chapter 6

"So what are we doing today?"

"Shopping." Sam said.

"Okay." I grumbled and got ready.

We were shopping in bath and body when I felt my phone vibrate

Louis: babe

Louis: baaaaabe

Louis: why are you ignoring meeee

Louis: i bumped my head on a wall
talking to you

Louis: babeeeee my head hurts

Me: You idiot

Louis: bbbaaabbbeeee

Me: what

Louis: hi

I rolled my eyes and continued looking. We shopped for a long time and didn't have a single person recognized us. It was nice to not be made fun of.

When we got back the boys asked us to come now for their concert tonight. When we got there Louis was soaked with water.

Louis crashes me in a hug. "Louis now I'm wet!" I whined.

Harry starts to laugh and I soon catch on to what I said. "Oh Shut up." I said to Harry rolling my eyes.

I look up at Louis and he's smirking at me. "I'm gonna go take a shower."
I said.

"I'm coming!" I heard Louis say.

I turn around. "Nope." I said with my hand on his chest. He pouts and I go take a shower.

Once I get out and get dressed I was informed that we are staying in a hotel again but for 3 nights. After their concert the bus drove us to the hotel. We got to the hotel and there could only be two per room because this hotel only had one bed in the rooms. But they were All in the same hall though. I went with Sam, with Louis protesting of course. McKenna and Kenzie and the boys bunked together but I don't know who's with who because they were an odd number. The boys had an interview and we stayed at the hotel to watch it.
INTERVIEW

The lady: So Louis, it is rumored that you are dating Madison Cowell right?

Louis: it is not a rumor it's the truth.

Interviewer-Since you have a girlfriend, are you a good wingman for the other guys?

Louis-I will confess I am a great wingman. Since I have a girlfriend, I'll start the night with her, but then I'll help out the guys by making them sound like the most incredible guys in the world.

Zayn- you don't have to make us sound like it you already know we are.

I giggled and they went to commercial break soon after.

Their interview was over so Sam and I went back to our hotel room. "Madison can we talk?" Sam asked and shut the door behind her.

"Sure." I shrugged and sat on the bed we have to share.

"You have to keep this secret." She said pointing her finger at me.

"You're pregnant aren't you!" I said standing up.

She opened her mouth. "Damn it Sam. I don't know how many times that we have to tell you make the guy you're gonna bang, to wrap it!" I started.

"I'm not pregnant." Sam said rolling her eyes.

"Oh. Well what is it then?" I asked sitting back down.

"I'm going on a date but we want to keep this secret for a little bit." Sam said. "And I wanted someone to talk to about it. And I chose you."

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Liam." She said blushing.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!" I shouted startling Sam.

"Chill this is secret, Remember?" Sam said crossing her arms.

"Right, Sorry. Safe with me." I said holding my right hand up.

"Good. Now I'm going to go on the date now. If anyone asks, I am on a walk." Sam said getting up and I didn't even realize she was dressed.

"Okay. Have fun!" I said and walked with her to the door, where Liam was.

Liam made a little wave. "And where are you 'off to'?" I asked with air quotations.

"I'm getting ice cream for Niall. He just doesn't know it's going to take a while." Liam shrugged and Louis was behind them.

"You two have fun. But not too much." Louis said pointing a finger at them.

"Same for you two. I don't want to come back and see two naked people." Sam said and we laughed.

They left and I plopped down on the couch next to Louis. He wrapped an arm around me and my phone rang. I groaned and got up. I grabbed my phone from the bedroom and answered it.

"Haven't heard from you in awhile." I said walking back into the living room.

"It's California, what do you expect? Now what's this I'm hearing about? Madison Cowell and Louis Tomlinson dating?" Dad asked.

"Oh, um-" I started.

"No, why am I just now hearing this? I'm feeling kind of hurt, Madison. Do you even know what you got yourself into?"

"What I got myself into? I got myself into an amazing relationship. He isn't like Alec. Louis is sweet and caring, and definitely has a better sense of humor. But This is a great relationship so far. I really like him, dad. Please give us a chance?" I asked and Louis was watching me.

He sighed. "Fine. But if he screws up, you guys are done and I don't want you two to see each other."

"Okay. Deal." I smiled.

"I have to go. Bye Madison."

"Bye Dad."

I put my phone down and once again sat down next to Louis. "What was that all about?" Louis asked wrapping his arm around me.

"He found out about us. Was a little worried but should be fine now." I said.

He smiled and we watched tv till Sam and Liam came back.