Chapter 15

I woke up to yelling. "It's too early for this shit." I mumbled.

I flipped onto my stomach with my head in the pillow. "Because I like you, Damn it!" I shot up at the sound of the voice.

I jumped out of bed but fell on my face. Groaning, I got up and walked out of the room I was in and went next door. Everyone was there, watching McKenna and Harry.

"Really? Because you have one hell of a way to show it!" McKenna shouted.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.

"McKenna brought a guy over." Harry said glancing at McKenna while he told me.

"I don't see anyone." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"That's because someone scared him off!" McKenna yelled.

"Harry, why do you care if McKenna brought a guy over." I asked.

"You heard me before. I like her, okay!" Harry mumbled and McKenna finally realized what he was saying.

"You, What?" McKenna asked.

Harry froze. "I said I hate you!" Harry said loudly and stormed passed me.

McKenna looked at everyone before running out the door and going the opposite way of Harry. "When will they just make out?" Sam groaned.

"Cause Harry doesn't know how to show her he likes her." I said.

"It's not his fault." Louis said.

"Seems like it is." I said.

"McKenna is the one that brought home a guy, not Harry!" Louis said and my mouth was hung open.

"You can not be serious!" I said. "Harry was the one that was jealous and started yelling!"

"Maybe that wouldn't have happened if McKenna did something sooner!" Louis yelled. "It's not his fault she was acting like a whore! You know, you'd probably do the same thing she did if we were in that situation!"

I stood there with my eyes wide and mouth opened. "She is not a fucking whore!" I shouted and slapped his face. "And I can't believe you just implied that I was a whore!"

His eyes widened. "Madison that's not-"

I shook my head and walked out. I put my shoes on and went back to my mom's. I saw my mom and dad cuddling on the couch. I stared at them for a second before a small smile grew on my lips. "Are you..?" I asked.

"Yes." Dad said.

"That's great. At least somebody is having a good relationship." I said and sat down on the chair with a sigh.

"What did the horny boy do?" Mom asked.

"He just called McKenna a name and proceeded to call me the same thing. Well he didn't exactly say it but you know what I mean. I probably over reacted but I can't help it. She's one of my best friends I just can't let it slide." I sighed.

"Why did he call her a name?" Dad asked.

I explained to them the situation. "I'm gonna have to side with Harry on that one." Dad said.

Mom and I stared at him. "You cannot be serious right now." I said.

"Harry even said on the interview that he didn't have any interest in anyone at the moment." Mom said and Dad sat there awkwardly.

"Which is your fault." I said squinting my eyes at him.

"I do not do that. I'm not apart of that." Dad shook his head.

There was a knock at the door. I opened it to see Louis. "The whore does not want to speak to you." I said shutting the door.

"Whoa that's the name he called her and kind of you?" Mom asked getting up.

I nodded. She opened the door to see Louis about to knock again. My mom crossed her arms. "I don't think I like you anymore. My daughter is not a whore. And neither is McKenna. Just because she brought somebody home with her doesn't mean she's a whore. Harry clearly said in the interview that he didn't have an eye on anyone. Basically saying that he didn't like McKenna in that way. There was no need for him to be such a dick to her." My mom said.

"I didn't mean to call her a whore." Louis said.

"Then what did you mean to say?" I asked.

"I didn't mean it when I said it. It just came out, okay? I'm sorry!" Louis said and I crossed my arms.

"I forgive you." I said. "On one condition."

"Anything!"

"Tell Harry to tell McKenna about his feelings. Don't let him be a dick about it." I said and he sighed.

"But management-" I cut him off.

"They can date secretly." I whispered.

"I heard that!" Dad said.

"You said you aren't apart of 'that' so what's it matter to you?"

I turned back to Louis. "Please?"

He nodded. "Hope it goes well." He said.

"When you come back I'll probably be asleep." I giggled.

"Of course you will." He said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Uh- I-" I cut him off with a chuckle.

"I'm just joking. But I will probably be asleep." I said pecking his cheek.

He nervously chuckled and left.

I sat down in the chair and tried to watch the show my parents were watching but I couldn't. I fell asleep in the chair.