Chapter 22

"Please?" I asked Louis.

"No."

"What's the worst that can happen?"

"You fall in love with that Ashton guy." Louis said making me roll my eyes.

"I can't fall in love with him, I'm in love with you. And besides, all I said was that he was cute!" I groaned.

"Still no." Louis crossed his arms.

"I just want to meet them!"

"No, you can meet them The day tour starts back up again."

"Maybe now is a good time to tell you." I said unfolding my arms.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm not going on the last few months of tour."

"WHAT?!" Louis shouted.

"It's for the best anyway. They would get our bus instead of spending money and having three." I shrugged.

"No!" Louis whined.

"It'll be fine." I said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Are any of the other girls going?" He asked.

"No."

"Good. The boys can be miserable with me." Louis huffed.

My phone started to ring. "Hello?"

"Yoo I've got something you're gonna like." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Sam, if you make me do something stupid you know Kenna will kick my ass... again."

"It's not stupid. Valentine's Day is coming up right?" She asked.

"Uh Huh, So?" I asked.

"I was kind of hoping you would just be like 'Oh okay I'll be over in a few'." She said changing her voice I rolled my eyes and hung up.

"I have to go over to Sam's." I said slipping on my shoes.

"Okay. Will you be back soon?" He asked laying on the couch.

"Yeah." I pecked his cheek and left to Sam's.

"Alright, What the hell were you goin on about?" I asked when I walked in the door. I stopped in my tracks.

"Oh, hey Madison!" Kenzie waved.

"Why are there camera men?" I asked.

"This is what I was talking about!" Sam said and she was in a robe.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "A calendar photoshoot!" Kenna said happily.

"Um, why?" I asked.

"Well, they'll be gone for awhile, so.." Sam trailed off.

"Oh. Um, okay. I'll be over there." I said awkwardly and sat on the couch.

Sam took off her robe and I let out a little scream and looked away. "Warn me first!" I turned around.

"It's not like you haven't seen it."

"It's not like I planned to. You always walked around naked!"

I didn't want to do it, but Sam forced me to. December was obviously the best because it was his birthday month.

"Harry and I wanted to go bowling later, do you and Louis want to come?" Kenna asked.

I shrugged. "Why not, It'll be fun."

I got in my car and drove back home. "Hey Dad, Where's Louis?" I asked.

"Sent him home." He said not looking up from his phone.

"What? Why? And wait, when did you get back?"

"I sent him home cause he was making stupid jokes and this morning." I rolled my eyes.

I went upstairs and changed into leggings and a hoodie. "I'll be back later." I said opening the door.

"And where might you be going?" Simon asked.

"Bowling."

I shut the door and Kenna was here in her car. "I thought Louis was with you?" Kenna asked driving off.

"No, apparently my dad was tired of his jokes so he got kicked out." I rolled my eyes and Kenna laughed.

We parked and waited inside for the boys.

We played arcade games until they came.

Kenna and I won and the boys claimed we cheated. So at the moment I was running from Louis. Kenna was smart and actually hid somewhere. I was too busy looking for Kenna that I didn't see Harry in front of me. "Fucking damn it you giraffe!" I said when he didn't move.

Louis picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Just admit you cheated." I ignored him and started hitting his ass cheeks like drums. I giggled and then started laughing.

"Put me down I gotta pee!" I laughed and kicked my legs around. He put me down and I went to the bathroom. When I walked out it was just Kenna.

"They told us to stay here for a surprise." Kenna shrugged after seeing my confused expression.

We waited for a few minutes until they both arrived. "Should I even ask why you guys are on motorcycles?"

They just shrugged. "I totally want to ride it." They all looked at me.

"The motorcycle?" Harry asked.

"Oh, yeah that too." I said and Kenna made a face while Louis laughed.

Louis patted the seat behind him. I let out a dramatic sigh. "I guess I gotta ride the motorcycle first." I said and hopped on with a grin.

Kenna rolled her eyes at me and the boys laughed. Louis and I left first. I had my arms tightly wrapped around him and my cheek against his back.

We arrived at me house and I had to admit, that was fun. "Can I ride the other thing now?" I asked.

"No. Maybe later." He winked.

I let out a laugh and went inside with him following me. My dad looked up and sighed. "Louis, if I hear one joke out of you, you're out of here."

I held back a laugh as Louis nodded his head once. "Yes sir." He mumbled.

I grabbed Louis' hand and went to my room.