Chapter 9

We were back on the buses and I hopped on the boys' bus. I was laying in Louis bunk while he slept. I have been staring at his face for a good 5 minutes just taking him in. I lifted my arm and traced his lips with my pointer finger. Louis opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Hi." I said draping my arm that was tracing his lips, over his torso.

"Hi." He said with a small smile. "Did you have fun tracing my lips?"

I blushed. "Yeah."

"You know what would be better?" Louis asked.

"What?"

"A kiss." He said and brought his head closer and kissed my lips.

"PDA." Zayn said walking by the bunk.

"Fuck off!" Louis shouted.

I got up and went to the kitchen. After grabbing a donut I sat down next to Liam on the couch. "Can you please put some pants on?" Liam asked.

I was wearing Louis shirt with shorts under it. "I'm wearing pants." I said lifting the shirt to reveal my shorts.

Liam covered his eyes when I grabbed the hem of my shirt. "I don't want my ass to get kicked by Louis today Madison."

"I'm wearing shorts Liam, damn." I said crossing my legs.

McKenna: why don't you ever stay on the bus with us

Me: because I dislike you

McKenna rude

The bus stopped and I went to the other bus to haul my luggage onto the plane.

"Madison, there is no need for that." Louis said.

"Why?" I asked standing up.

"Because they are shipping these buses to America, less of a hassle."

I let out a huff. After going through everything, Louis held my hand as we went on the plane. Sam and Liam were the first ones on and they sat on a couch. Sam patted next to her and I rolled my eyes. I sat next to her with a sigh. There was really only room for three and I know they're doing this for a reason, but I can't be by Louis.

Louis sat on my lap and I let out a groan. I pushed him off and made him sit on the couch with me on his lap facing him. My face was in the crook of his neck. I lifted my head to look at him and he was talking to Sam and Liam. I can see he's got stubble that I haven't noticed before. "Madison?" Sam asked.

"Hm? What?" I asked snapping my attention away from Louis' face.

"She's fine, she's been looking at me and petting me for two days now." Louis said and kissed my cheek.

"Well damn, sorry I want to look at you." I said. "Change Of subject, how are you?" I asked looking between Sam and Liam.

"I'm great. Slightly hungry though." Sam laughed.

"I'm great too." Liam said smiling at Sam. At least they both knew I wasn't talking about their day because I could care less about that.

After we landed the buses were already there waiting for us. "No Louis, she's going on the bus she's supposed to." Kenzie said with her arms crossed.

"But-"

"But no." McKenna said.

"Ugh, Fine." He sighed.

I went on the boys' bus and I grabbed one of Louis shirts. I walked off and he was looking at me with his arms crossed.

"What? You smell good." I said shrugging my shoulders.