Chapter 5

I got up and went into the bathroom and did my stuff. I changed and sat on the couch watching tv.

The bus stopped and we got off and the boys were already in the arena to practice. The other three went to go get coffee while I went backstage.

I walked in to to see Harry and Louis wrestling shirtless and sweaty. I giggled but immediately regret it. Louis and Harry got up wiggling their eyebrows. They came and gave me a hug. "You guys smell!" I squeal and pushed them off.

I look and I see Lux running towards me with McKenna chasing her. "Lux!" I shouted turning and spinning her around.

She squeals and laughs. "You would be a great mother." Louis said, wrapping his arms around me kissing my cheek.

I hear cameras go off. And a couple of awe's. I felt my phone vibrate. I check and see that it's Twitter.  Everyone took a picture and posted it. @Harry_Styles awe look at how cute @Louis_Tomlinson and @Madison_Cowell are with baby lux. They will be great parents if they have kids!

And the picture of Lou, Lux, and me. I looked up at them and smiled. I put lux down and Sam handed me my coffee that they got me while they were gone. The boys practiced while the girls and I watched from the empty audience.

After the boys performed we had to go on the bus for our next stop. I lock arms with Niall and Louis as we walk out and see fans. It was all fine until someone said,"I knew she was a slut. I mean look it she's locking arms with Niall too!" Louis furrowed his eyebrows at what she was saying. He glared at her.

"Yeah, she's so fat and ugly. I don't even understand how she can get two of them." Another scoffed.

I slipped my arms out of both of theirs and walked faster to the bus. Tears pricked my eyes. I got on and laid down on my bunk with the curtain closed. I felt the bus move. I let out a sigh. "Madison?" McKenna asked.

I didn't answer her. "Madison, come on." Sam said.

"Look, Madison, don't listen to a damn thing they say." Kenzie started but I stopped her talking.

I stuck my head out the curtain. "Leave me alone. Please." I said and closed the curtain again. I heard them go and sit on the couch.

The Bus stopped, leaving me confused. We just left to go to the next city and it shouldn't be stopped. I felt bus shake and my curtain opened. I looked and I saw Louis. "Go away." I said pushing him weakly and turning to face the wall.

"No." He said not affected by my push.

"Louis please." I said and looked at him. "Just leave me alone."

"Nope." He said and grabbed me out of the bunk.

"Louis!" I squealed.

He set me down on the couch and it was just us. "Where did the girls go?" I asked and the buses started up again.

"I texted them and asked if they could stay on my bus and I come to yours." Louis said.

"That's going to be a packed bus." I said.

I laid my head on his lap and he played with my hair. "Now I want you to listen to me. You're not a slut. You're not fat. And you're not ugly. You're mine and no one can say or do anything for me to say different. You're beautiful, you're funny, you're amazing, and you're just what I want. You're perfect to me. Forget whatever the those jealous fucktards say about you. I think you're the most wonderful girl I've ever met. And I'm glad we did. You're one of the best things to happen to me." Louis said and leaned down to kiss my head.