Chapter 16

I woke up to McKenna slapping my face. "What?" I asked yawning.

"Harry asked me out on a date." She squealed.

"It's about damn time." I mumbled going to the kitchen.

"What do you mean? You knew?" McKenna asked.

"I only knew for like 10 hours." I said sipping coffee.

Dad walked in with his arm around mom. "Dad, can I please go back on tour with them?" I asked.

"No I don't-" my mom cut him off by whispering in his ear. "Yeah Yeah. Just don't jerk him off in public." My dad said and my face turned red.

I went upstairs and repacked my bag. "Where is the bus?" I asked.

"At the arena." Dad said.

"I'll drop them off." Mom said grabbing her keys. McKenna and I hopped in her car.

I waved to my mom and she drove off. We put our bags on the bus and saw the girls. "Don't tell Louis. I want to see his reaction." I said and they nodded.

I got off the bus and went into the arena. The boys were getting ready to leave. Louis saw me and wrapped his arms around me. "I don't want to leave you." Louis said.

I opened my mouth to say something but I was cut off. "We gotta go!" Liam shouted.

Louis pouted and walked to the buses. I walked behind him and I was almost on the bus before I heard Louis. I had my right foot on the first step. "What are you doing?"

I winked at him and hopped on the bus. I sat down on the couch. "Why aren't we moving?" I asked and they shrugged.

Just then the bus shook and started moving. Louis stood there with his arms crossed and a playful glare. He then pushed me so I was laying on the couch and he sat on my waist. "Whoa! No need for that here." McKenna said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Louis asked softly.

"I wanted to see your reaction." I said and burst out laughing. He wouldn't stop tickling my sides. I started kicking my legs to try and stop him. He then groaned and stopped. I kneed him in the stomach. "That's what you get for tickling me!" I said and crossed my arms.

It was a short bus ride to the next stop. "Do you guys have a concert tonight?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah." Louis said getting up.

"Wake me up when you get back." I said laying down on the couch.

Louis rolled his eyes and smiled. "Sure will."

I woke up to someone kissing my cheek. I opened one eye and saw Louis in suspenders. "Are you bringing that back?" I mumbled. "Cause I like it."

Louis just chuckled. "I was told to come get you for McKenna." He said pulling me up.

I groaned and found her backstage with the rest of the girls. "What?" I asked.

"Damn, you sleep for 30 minutes and you're grumpy." Kenzie said.

"30 minutes?!" I groaned loudly.

"This can cheer you up, I don't know what to wear for the date. It's tomorrow but I'm freaking out!" McKenna said.

"You'll be fine. Where is he taking you?"

"I dunno."

"Did he tell you how to dress?"

"No."

"What's the weather supposed to be like?"

"I dunno."

"Damn it Kenna!" I groaned.

I caught Louis before he has to group with the boys. "Where is he taking McKenna?" I asked.

"I'm not supposed to say." Louis said.

"Fine. Don't tell me where he's taking her but she's freaking out on what to wear. Is it like, fancy, casual?? She's stressing me out." I groaned.

"Casual." He said before he was pulled away.

"Okay. I wasn't told where, but it's casual." I said as she sighed.

"Still don't know what to wear."

"The weather is supposed to be a little chilly." Kenzie said.

"So what about Leggings and a crewneck?" Sam suggested.

"That could work. But what crewneck?" McKenna asked.

"I don't know." I groaned. I knew I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep, so I went to the side stage and watched them.

I met them backstage. "I want to cuddle." I said as Louis hugged me. "And you did great today."

Louis chuckled. "I'll take a quick shower and meet you on the bus." He kissed the top of my head.

"I can't promise if I'll still be awake or not!" I shouted after him as he walked away.

He held up a thumbs up and kept walking. "You're whipped." Sam said as she sipped on coffee. She shoved her cup of coffee towards me lightly. "Wanna sip?"

I nodded and took a sip. "I'm going to be on our bus." I said turning around.

"K. Have fun." She said.

Once I got on our bus I grabbed two extra comforters and laid them down on the floor. Then I grabbed my fuzzy blanket from my suitcase, and some pillows. I laid down and tried to snuggle with the blanket. I let out a sigh and waited for Louis. The bus shook and I got excited, but it was only Sam. I pouted.

Then I smiled when Louis showed up behind her. "Cuddles!" I said lifting the blanket.

He chuckled and got under the cover. Louis wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled closer to him.