IIII

I had several notifications that I didn't mind checking as of right now. There were probably four people adding me and there was one person who stood out to me. He had an aesthetic look in his icon with cute text symbols by his name.

I went to his profile to message him but it turns out he already hit me up first.

"Hi I'm Sammy ♡"

I smiled at the little heart symbol that was added at the end. I admire a lot from him actually. The way his hair was shaded a full platinum color but for some reason, photos made him have it purple. There were old photos of him with brown hair and long lashes-- they were dreamy. It makes me wonder how long his dick was if his lashes were like that. I'd love to hug him already he seems adorable.

"Hey Sammy, call me Shawnie. See...hehe, it rhymes. Hi :) ♡"

Now I think I'm being such a big flirt just by typing out that emoji. Oh gosh I feel so weird, help. I actually am feeling more nervous than I was with Jack. I think this guy just may be the one I actually like.

Oh man. Wow oh. I just want to tell somebody! I type TCiff on my new message but realize that I shouldn't. Instead, I message Sammy my phone number and hope he texts soon.

A couple minutes go by during my face washing routine and getting dinner to take upstairs. I find my phone phone ringing, and it wasn't just texts-- Sammy was calling. How cliché and old fashioned.

"Hi Sammy. Didn't think you'd call this fast. Sorry for answering kind of late."

"Baby that's fine. I didn't want to leave you hanging baby."

Oh the way he says baby would just melt and let him get in me like a crispy dollar bill trying to slide into a vending machine.

I start to walk up and get my food and bring it into my bed but I end up stubbing my toe against the bottom of my rolling chair. "AHHH..." I yell.

"Is somebody thinking about me?" I hear Sammy's seductive tone. "Are you touching yourself."

I'm glad this isn't face time because he would see how flushed in red I really am.

"Baby if you need help just send me your address and I'll take care."

"No, no... I'll just talk to you." I am shaking out of nervousness and all this awkward emotions bottled up into one.

"Whatever you say... hey I have to go but soon we'll finish this. Is that cool?"

Great now I scared him away.

"Bye baby..."

Wow, I have to say, this guy probably moves too fast but it's nothing I can't handle. I am considering just hanging out with him tomorrow so Taylor gets curious and wonders where I am.

It's really a shame, why do I think it's fun to make my best friend upset and jealous?

I text Sammy, "I'll come over tomorrow if you give me your address." He sent me his address with a winky face. I was very flattered, he seems like my type of guy already. I don't remember Jack sending any emojis or icons, hmp...

"You're very cute you know that." I sent before setting my phone aside. "You are too very attractive and adorable, goodnight baby boy."

Legs weakening and my heart just pounding, I am very overwhelmed with his sudden goodnight message. I was happy I at least got one from him, I have this thing where it is a must for me to have a goodnight message. Without one I can't sleep and I have a feeling Taylor isn't going to send me one tonight.

With this cute goodnight message, I drift to sleep easy with three blankets over my body and a pillow to cover my head. Thoughts about being with Sammy tomorrow makes me happy, although I do feel very bad for moving on so soon.