XII

Taylor and I got dropped off directly in front of the school. Tons of eyes were on us. Probably because we haven't hung out in a week, and typically we were the best friendship out there.

"They're back!" Someone shouted. Taylor confidently waved at those who looked his direction, him being the popular one.

"Don't you love the positivity we bring people. They like us together." Taylor smiled as his hand skimmed against mine. "I mean, not together, together! Like.. us here, as a pair, not a couple or anything." I put my hand over his mouth to stop Taylor's rambling.

"I love you don't worry about what you say because everything is okay." he closed his eyes tightly before grabbing me by the butt, holding me before he walked off with me in his arms as my legs dangle. "Man were OTP." I teased. He grinned walking me to our usual garden in the back.

"So?" He smiled awkwardly, sitting fairly close to me. "Are you happy about vacation now?" He asked. I nodded. I suppose I was, as long as I keep this positive relationship with Taylor.

"I am happy because I have you." I smiled, remembering that I've said that before-- almost in the same way as well.

"Can I.. Never mind." Taylor shook his head before getting up. "What is it Taylor?" He stated to walk in a more quicker pace. "Uh, it's dumb. Don't worry. I'm fine. Please drop it, yeah?" I nodded to his request even though I didn't want to let it go. I wanted to understand what was bothering him, want to know what he could of been asking. But now I'll never know.

••••

Taylor decided to walk me into class and all the way to my seat before the bell would ring. He sat aside me.

I saw Nash walk in and I waved at him. He stopped right in front of me, looking down. "Hey, want to ha-h hang out?" He looked at me then Taylor, once again back at me, roughly stroking his back pack strap with his palms. "Uh, well.. Taylor and I had plans." I lie, knowing that I told Taylor that we would spend time together.

"Oh sooorr-" Nash began to apologize until I hear Taylor drop a pencil. "No no, Shawn I thought we uh," he winked at me, "Called it off. Go ahead. Hang with Nash. Just meet me during break and lunch." Taylor got up and thrust the back of my head before leaning down to whisper, "You'll thank me later." He pat my back and walked out waving backwards.

I chucked nervously. I mean yes, Nash is cute and sensible. I would love to hang out with him but the idea of him dissing Taylor at times, I don't respect. The fact that he's never really talked to me before, what type of move is that? I guess he's a guy that I just have to get to know.

••••

I was walking outside of class with Nash until a rough tug brought my body over to the left, where it was a blind spot. Taylor was the one tugging on my wrist as he pulled me into an empty classroom.

"Shawn!" He said before hugging me tightly with his arms above my shoulders. "We saw each other an hour ago! And hey, what's up? Why are you here so quick." He shrugged, "Told her I was going to the restroom the last few minutes but instead I creeped on your class." I mentally face palmed. "But anyways Shawnie, I see the way Nash looks at you. He might really like you and I think yo-ou should mm-make a move when you guys ha-ang out to-tonight." He fiddled with his fingers as his feet dangled of the table. I went over to him and ran my hands in his hair.

The urge of kissing him came back. I wanted it. I looked as his lips as I started to lick mine. His head was still scoping the floor. Just as I was about to bring my jaw down to his, there was a knock on the door. "Uh. Get out." An obnoxious voice spoke as we turned our heads.

It was the guy who used me for my projects back in seventh grade, I refered to him earlier. "Why Carter?" Taylor mugged. "Because, you're both useless now move. I'm TA, and I need to print some papers. Get out..."

We nodded and roughly slammed the door before walking off. "Sorry I wasn't able to prevent this. Like, I wasn't there for you when he bullied you." Taylor frowned. It was completely okay. I don't blame him, nor myself. We are okay and I can promise that to him.

After a round of walking, I saw Nash. Taylor pushed me lightly to him. I really don't want leave him. I don't.

••••

- MATT HELP I HAVE DRAMA

Matt- wat bb

- BC I wanNA HANG OUT SKTH tayLOR BUT HES MAKING ME GO HAGNG WITH NAHS

Matt- who Nash again

- the guy who came onto me all of a sudden

Matt- true so why are you freaking out? Didn't you want to be his friend?

- HIS FRIRND! NOTHKNG MOErrr
- and then there's Taylor!
- SHATS HE HIDING FROM ME
- WhYY is HE TELLIG ME TO GO TO NADH
- tYLo loves me and doesn't like sharing why is HE Saying its a good idea to MAKE A MOVE ON NASH?!!![q11?!--!1

Matt- woah now relax maybe he needs some time for realize how much of a dick he has been to you & maybe vise versa

- he's probably creeped out with me

Matt- why? Shawn what you do dis time

- we kissed yesterday & almost again today 😇😇😇

Matt- that's it, I'll stalk him for you and let you know what's up with him cool?

- how :0

Matt- ah I know my ways im a web dweeb

- love u matt but I feel like this is taking Taylor's privacy!

••••

Sigh.

08/04 - 12