XIIII

It's been a couple days with Nash and I public at school. Taylor has been quite understanding, he had his friends and I was cool with it. We were all doing well. Especially with the idea knowing that this week is our senior trip, then prom the week after, and lastly graduation the next weekend. This was all pretty thrilling and honestly stress free.

"Can all three of us hang out after school?" I asked Nash as we were in our only class together. "Like Taylor with us?" He confirmed while I nodded. Nash just shrugged so I took it as he didn't care.

"Good, because we're going to watch a movie together!" I shouted happily while the dismissal school bell rang. I started skipping out of class looking for Taylor.

He was standing with this girl and it kind of made me heated inside, I didn't like it. "Uh Taylor... hey, wyd." I said in a not at all nonchalant tone. "Oh we have a project together so we're just working on it during break and lunch." He spoke to me and I guess I became lenient.

"So guess what!" I called Nash over to stand by my side while clutching onto my binder with my left hand. "He agreed! We can go out like tomorrow or something!" Taylor smiled at pat my back. "See you tomorrow then baby."

Taylor's happiness looked genuine before he left, I turned and saw a frown upon Nash's face. "You asked him first?"

I nodded and reminded him of everything I've ever said in ways to get him less jealous. "He's only a friend."

"We were only friends... Before this." I grabbed his cheeks and gave him a quick peck before pulling him to the pathway in which we walked around the school multiple times per day.

I vented to him about how afraid I am for our vacation. He told me there was nothing to worry about. Although, I sensed it. I had a feeling that this won't be the best thing going on. I feel like we'll get ship wrecked or my passport won't go through. All these small possibilities.

••••

I was with Taylor and Nash told me he'd meet us up later because he had some after school things to do. I'm glad we got the chance to all hang out.

"So, you really like Nash hmm?" Taylor asked while in line for the tickets. "I suppose. I mean, I just wanted to give him a chance but now he gives me the nurture than nobody does."

"Oh.."

Taylor bought just our tickets. He wanted to buy one for Nash but I told him Nash already preordered one yesterday during lunch. "You're so nice Tay." I giggled.

We waited by the entrance for Nash so we would all be able to get the snacks and find seats all together.

Nash finally came through and he offered to pay for these over priced snacks.

We were watching a scary movie in the middle, front and center row. Don't ask what movie. I didn't choose it.

I sat in between these boys. Taylor and I had a tradition where I would open the middle seat and lay myself on his lap, making sure to see the screen. But since Nash is here. That idea was prohibited.

"What? Why can't we do it?" Taylor whispered in disappointment.

"Do what?" Nash joined.

"Nothing. We will do nothing." I spoke and threw popcorn at both of them.

Midway of the movie, I became afraid of the movie so out of an instinct I crawled into Taylor's chest without intention. Nash scoffed and I end up standing and sitting next to him instead of Taylor.

There was an empty seat in between Nash and Taylor which we used for food instead. I hope Taylor didn't get any hard feelings because it was just me trying to get closer to my boyfriend. Like, Taylor and I already are so very close.

I grabbed Nash's neck and forcefully brought his lips with mine. So much comfort and emotions just bottled in this kiss. "You deserve so much more." I sighed. When I released his neck, I looked over to Taylor and he was on his phone. I grabbed some popcorn and flicked it to him. "Hey watch the movie!"

He rolled his eyes at me, "No. You.." I laughed at the idea of thinking that he just might of saw Nash and I kiss.

It's weird sometimes to kiss other people in front of Taylor because we kissed twice. I feel like, it means something to him. I'll be honest, I like kissing Taylor more than anyone else. Oh well, Sam was an amazing kisser but, Taylor, we just have that connection. Nash, the kisses I have with him are small pecks. We've only fully kissed like twice. These small pecks are only because I would feel bad for putting Taylor first.

The movie was over before I knew it. I grabbed Taylor's butt as he lead all of us out due to the crowd and darkness. I was holding on it like it had its own leash. "Taylor, can I sleep over?" His hands met with my wrists that were still clinging onto him. "Yeah sure. You scared?"

Hell yeah, that movie was about paranormal things. Even though it was a basic plot where all the characters die, I swear it was freaky as shit. I don't want to see my dresser fly open out of nowhere or get pulled off my bed.

"Hey wanna go restroom?" Nash asked between the both of us. Taylor raised his hand up a little. "No thanks. I'd rather wait." It was weird how I didn't have to go after two hours of a movie. I really don't like public restrooms.

A couple more minutes, than it should of been, went by. It made me suspicious but I treated it causal and waited for my boys.

I saw Taylor stomping out of the bathroom. "Tay... where you going?" I sighed watching him walk of before answering. I had to run after him and tug on his sweater. "Away... Bye Shawn."

I wanted to ask further questions but he looked me directly in the eye and held both of my hands. That there, was when I could sense he wasn't himself. I knew whatever it was, he was capable of getting through it. But I really didn't like the look in his eyes.

: baby...

Taylor: can't talk.

: why?

Taylor: it's just one more day okay, I'll see u at the hotel, the plane together hopefully

: hope this isn't permanent.

Taylor: can't promise it

: we always keep our promises... :(

And now I was certain that I possibly lost my best friend. Over a dumb reason. Over no reason in particular.

"Nash what's wrong with Taylor?"

"I don't know. He doesn't like me."

"That's not true."

"See my hair? He dunked my head in the urinal."

I didn't believe Nash. Tsylor wouldn't do such a thing. And he didn't talk to me upset, he was moreover sad and disappointed. Something was taken away from him.

However, I didn't bother to tell Nash that I didn't believe him.

I let everything stay the same way, even though my head was banging and I felt the emotions bundle in my chest.

That night, Taylor didn't come over. I didn't bother to ask if I would still go. Nash didn't text me either.

: I still wish I got a goodnight message at least. You always give them to me no matter what. Even all our arguments. Where's my text? Goodnight Taylor. 😔

08/26 - 14