XIX

We both headed back for the hotel as we were both anxious to try something foreign to us.

He was already nipping on my neck in the elevator as I motioned my thigh over his crotch as I was in between him. "I'm so, god damn." he moaned. I pulled onto his hair bringing him closer to my neck.

The bell rang, alerting us to get out. He carries, I wrap along his waist as he slams me onto the door, trying to unlock the hotel room.

Once we got there, I was immediately thrown into the bed as he straddled himself in between me.

"Taylor take it off." I demanded. I've had enough. I just want him already and I'm getting impatient with all of these kisses. "I mean uh, okay sure." He spoke under breath. This is my first time, I'm actually going down all the way, it would mean so much if he did take his time and feel all of this energy but I'm just so, so, in need of this.

Taylor pulled my legs toward his waist as he rubbed my inner thighs. His fingertips, the way they skimmed, blissful. From my knee to my entrance, I felt a sharp pinch. It made my eyes shut due to the slight pain, although he instantly added another and pumped it in and out. I began to find comfort in this action as he touched every inch of me inside. "Go on..." I told him.

He pulled his fingers out and propped his back on the cushion'd bed frame. "Come here." he whispered as he had me lay in front of him. From there, his body hovered over mine, his lips just a few inches away, he slowly pushed in. "T..." I started but closed my eyes. He grabbed me from the hips and pulled me up to him, we both simultaneously moaned at the idea of us finally being one.

I was now sitting on his lap by now as he was inside me. Taylor started to thrust lightly as my legs were wrapped around his waist and his hands on my hips. We made, that, eye contact as I started to dip and he thrusted. The connection, and love between us every time we'd move and just stare at each other. I was ready. "Faster." I pleaded. His lips against mine as he pushed in and out faster. "Tay-lor." I moaned into the kiss as my fingertips skimmed against his back after he started to arch himself downwards.

My back was close to touching the mattress but it didn't. Taylor kept thrusting himself inside me as he held my back with one hand. I felt him pull out mostly, and shove himself back in. The feeling of his tip brushing against me. "OHh," I moaned. And I did the rest of the time being. We'd kiss and scratch each other's back while moaning in between, sweaty bodies as we felt the pressure between us. All I could do was call out his name every now and then, and he'd reply with a subtle moan of, "yesss.."

His thrusts became sloppy and I could tell he was about to release, body shaking in consistent as I saw his eyebrows furrow. "At the s-same time, Tay?" I confirmed with him. All he did was nod and dropped his forehead onto mine.

"One... two... three.." Taylor addressed himself inside of me as I felt the warmth flow through as I released on his chest. It felt nice to do so. So good, and comforting.

( okay Shawn was on Taylor as he was leaning on the bed frame, but Taylor started like leaning forward to Shawn so if you can think, Taylor is basically on top of shawn now, holding his weight I got this idea bc I guess I follow teenage boys and indeed they reblog porn gifs tbh they come up so much that it doesn't even disturb me I just scroll away now but I hate when they come up in public omg )

"How was that?" Taylor asked as he laid me flat down and he rested his body over me. His package still remanded inside me. "Was it aright? I've never..." I giggled in response. "What's so funny?"

I pushed Taylor's hair away from his face. "It was the best. I love you and you don't have to compare yourself with anybody. It was amazing. Love you too much!" I traced our lips together as I nibbled on his bottom lip. "I love you." Taylor whispered by my ear as he collapsed and kissed my neck one last time.

I laid there in silence with his member against mine. Wet, sweaty, sticky bodies. The way his body motioned with mine every time we took intake of air.

The connection I've been wanting for a life time is finally here, I'm so glad to say that I've waited and I finally have what I want.

There's no actual way to define how much I love him. I just do and if I go on any further, I might cry a puddle of tears because that's how much I love him.

I tugged on the side blankets and pulled it over us. "Can I just hug you really tightly?" I sighed as I put my arms over him. I traced the scratches on his back with my fingertips. Oh the way I could feel the skin and swell. I knew he did a good job.

I felt something circle around my entrance. Taylor's arms were originally around my waist as mine were above his shoulders. I felt his finger trace my hole as he smoothly slipped it in. "T-tay.." I moaned as I shut my eyes tightly. I felt him move around and felt him adjust. He slowly slid himself in.

I let out a shaky breath as he slowly thrusted. It was a calming session. He would buck his hips slowly as I would grind my body against his, kissing his neck as he would kiss mine.

Pure bliss, silence, no sounds of skin slapping as he would just swiftly pressure himself in and out.

I don't know what was better, the rough Taylor from earlier or this calm, soothing Taylor. Either way, I love having sex with him. Better than anybody, well even though I've only almost done things like this with Sammy I've never fully done it so it's good to know Taylor is amazing.

"Hmmpp.." I let out as I felt him push in deeper than earlier. This continuous action just went on for minutes as I felt as if I could fall asleep like this.

"If you want to, release, you can..." I moaned as I held tighter to his body. "I'll do it but I'll do it slow. Unless you want it fast?" Taylor asked gently. "No. Take your time.."

With that I left my eyes shut as I left my arms wrapped around my neck. Every now and then feeling my head his the headboard, sometimes feeling his stomach rub up on my member.

"Love you Shawn." Taylor whispered as he lightly picked up his pace. I moaned at the sensation of feeling him release inside me for the second time tonight.

We laid side by side and just stared at each other. "What Shawn?" He laughed, pinching my cheeks. "You took my virginity. And I promise, it was you who did." He laughs again. Almost uncontrollably. His weight shifts onto me. "I'm glad we both got to share this experience together."

"Today was the best day ever." I smiled into the kiss we shared.

"More like, this weekend."

And here I lay knowing I've made the right decision to wait for Taylor because he was and always has been the best thing for me.

10/25 - 19