XX

Moments went by and it took me a whole four months to realize the person I was looking for was right in front of me. I mean, I always knew he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. The only thing was, I never knew it was mutual.

And now know.

The guy who was always here, the one who led me to everything possible.

He's always been here.

Without him I am nothing and I am forever grateful to have him in my life.

"I can't believe we even made a dating account for you. Crazy as it seems. Wow." Taylor laughs as he looks at this memory stick that held all our old memories.

"Oh this was when we went on that Ferris wheel!" I scream, pouting because of the memories we shared. "I took a photo of you after you fell asleep. I never told you. It's amazing how quick you fell asleep."

"And look. When we won prom king and king." Taylor scrolls and looks at the photos in it. The two of us standing as Taylor's arms are around my waist and I hold the crown on my head.

That's the happiest I've ever seen any of us, especially together.

"But look where we are today. A happy couple for one year, and I couldn't get happier. Well I never understood that phrase. I mean, with you I'll always be halt. Ugh. Forget the other phrase."

Taylor and I begin to print all the photos of our relationship. We planned a scrapbook and every page was a different photo, a different memory. In the corner, each of us write one story that they remember about that photo.

Deep in my heart, I'm certain that I do want to spend the rest of my life with him, and only him.

"Best way to spend our anniversary." I kiss him deep on the lips.

"Best way to spend any day is with you." He tells me as he wraps both of his arms over me, it ends up crushing the photos we had in between us.

It's okay, we will keep making more and so much more memories together. :')

I finished the last four chapters in one day, like two different sittings. The last few chapters in like three hours.

I've never been so proud. My fingers hurt and I'm so very proud. Don't know how much I can keep typing by now. This is my favorite Shaylor book on this account.

I just want to cry over my success like, I'm mad proud to the fullest extent.

If you may, share it.

Love,
Danie

Thanks for the journey.

Completed
November 12, 2015 7:24 pm