XVII

I was worried for Taylor. I really hope he's okay. With the condition he's in, I hope he's doing aright. I care too much and right now he's walking like he's okay but it does worry me. Too much worries in one thought.

"Taylor. If you want I'll give you a piggy back ride to the entrance." I smiled weakly as I let him put his arm over mine as we walked out the elevator.

"Look. Hehe, I'm good." He raised both his hands and spun. "Let's just go meetup with the class for the tour bus and then when we get to the park, I promise you I'm okay and we can hang out! Like nothing ever happened. Trust me." I smiled because I trusted him. I inched my hand out and he happily took it.

Together, I felt as if we were the new power couple because everyone always gave us looks and Taylor was okay with it. It's an amazing feeling knowing how normal you could be with someone, even if the feelings aren't mutual.

In the bus I saw Nash and he glared at me, he was sitting with Aaron so I completely ignored him. They were friends and I'm happy he found somebody to be partners with since I bailed him last night.

"Are you okay? You ask me if I am, but what about you?" Taylor's concern fled butterflies into my stomach. "I'm perfect. As long as you stay here with me please, I'll be the best I've been in a long time.

We sat together and I gave him the window seat for some air. I would occasionally see family walking around the neighborhood. Everyone seemed so happy and I wonder who they use to be before.

The amusement part was roughly a minute away from where we are now. I could see it already. High construction above as the sun shined on it. The smell of hot dogs and popcorn.

"Taylor. Give me your hand and backpack." I spoke as he tried getting off the bus slowly. "Ah. I'm perfect. As long as you're here." He mocked me.

I look at him and I can't help but adore the way he looks. Gosh. I wish he was mine, and after all this time, I still really do care about him and I can't help but just, why did I ever take his advice in wanting an online dating website!

"The adventure awaits. Grab my hand." He says. Together we walk along the paths that lead us to endless ideas. I mean, we do have to walk a tad more moderate since he isn't in the best condition.

"How about the carousel. Just a starter!" I tug on his arm and lead him to the line. I look to my pocket and notice I still have an extra pair of glasses because it's never too late to come prepared.

I get the glasses and place it upon his head as I slide it down to his eyes. "Cute. Aw, I love it." I smile. I hear him whisper, "And I love you.." but I didn't want to confuse myself for something that he couldn't of said. I don't think he said it.

We get to the carousel and I scoot myself onto a horse and I didn't care if anybody saw a teenage guy on a ride like this. I feel Taylor's body behind me as he gets on. His crotch rubbing against my back, I could feel it, stiff. Oh my gosh.

I act like nothing was wrong and continue to ride as I hold the pole and Taylor clutches onto my waist. We take a quick photo and I believe it's the cutest thing we've ever taken together.

We did get a few stares but I'm not letting it affect my senior vacation. I have the best boy and I'm in the best island.

"Want to go to like, an actual roller coaster. I think I feel up for it." I stare at him as my response. I'm kind of afraid. "Come on Shawnie, I'll hold you real tight. I'll even close your eyes if I have to."

Taylor and I walk to the nearest roller coaster, because we want to get through everything. I'm not even sure how the whole ride will turn out but it's okay, I trust Taylor to take care of me on this.

The line passes by other time as soon enough the cart for a pair is right in our way. "Ah. I'm so..ah gosh." I fluster. He grabs my bags and takes it to the chest to place our items. He gets in but hovers over me causing his butt in my face, which I jokingly slap. "Damn. Fiesty." He teases.

"I-L-Y." I say. He puts the seatbelt over us and states, "Doesn't mean anything if you shorten it." The handlebar clips against the two of us, let me mention, it's one of those wooden rides so, it gets bumpy.

We start to go up as Taylor takes a photo of the scenery and us two. We feel as if we're in the clouds as we reach the climax. "It's going to drop!" Taylor screams as he holds the hand rails looking out the cart.

Quickly, half a second before we even decrease downwards, I am already clutching onto his body. "AHHH!!" We both immediately scream as the ride follows its tracks down a steep trail and right back up, then sideways, then up and down and all of that jazz.

In between that, Taylor chuckles, "Holyshit I just got a handjob." I giggle at his repose. It's silly, although I was too busy feeling the rush in my heart than in my pants.

"Who does it better?" I joke at him. He hits my arm slightly. "I'm sorry. Haha, not like I know anything like that."

"Shut up Shawn. I know you're not a virgin." He said content. I sigh, "I am." I look at him and he has a frown. "Nonvirgin before me. Haha." I stop him from walking out of the line which, people end up pushing us. "I'm not! I have not had sex with anybody." I may of said that too loud.

Taylor starts to laugh and walks away, grabbing my hand along the motion. "Okay. Whatever you say, Shawn."

I trail behind him the whole day, becoming familiar with the rides and enjoying his company, although he's slightly injured, he still manages to have fun with me and act like nothing is wrong.

As sky falls, the sunset becomes more obvious. Supposedly fireworks are to be presented soon.

"You know, I wonder... What would happen if we never met." Taylor speaks as we sit on the ferris wheel looking at the shades of color in the sky.

"Don't talk like that... I can't imagine life without you." He pulls me close to his grasp. Before we even came into this amusement park I was afraid of heights but now I'm in one of the highways rides here and all I can do is trust Taylor.

He pecks my forehead and we watch the streams of different firework colors burst into the sky.

And nothing can get more beautiful than sitting with your love, looking at the night sky filled with fireworks.

It's almost coming to an end.

11/12 7:13 p - 17