VI

It may seem weird of me to instantly let some guy touch me inappropriately after we just met over one night but not actually met yet-- you know what I mean. Anyways, it may seem weird but I connect with him rather nicely. I even slept over.

My parents were finding it suspicious that I've been going out all weekend, usually I don't. And I know if I tell them about this whole thing, the online dating idea, they will not approve of it.

Sammy was a senior as well but the only thing I didn't expect was that he was homeschooled, he offered me to drop me off at school. During the car ride, he talked so innocently and respectfully. Literally, he is rough behind doors but one to one with clothes on, he's to die for.

He pulled up in the front of my school building before putting it in park. "Well bye Shawn thanks for yesterday." I smiled at the glistening eye contact. "Think we'll do this again? See each other again.." I put my arms over his shoulders and tightened my grip as he did the same but below my arms and cuddled my body frame instead.

We pulled apart and he was only several inches away from my face. My eyes flickered down to his lips. Slowly and gracefully I let my face slowly retrieve closer contact with his. He makes the first move in bringing his lips closer. Our lips attached as his warmth radiated between us. I was in bliss and pounding with excitement. One hand traveled to my cheek as his other went down to my crotch. I slowly pushed him from his chest and guided his hand away.

"Mmmm... " he groaned looking at me before kissing my lips quickly one last time. "That was good- auhh oh- Sammy." I panted as I attempted to finish my sentence. "Bye baby boy." I opened the door and stuck my head into the window, "bye daddy." I winked and walked off.

When I turned around, I saw him still staring at me. I fall for this boy each and every minute. He immediately texts me saying he might pick me up today but who knows really. He 'might.' Mostly, it means he will and probably suck me off in the restroom or something.

I was glad that I didn't have to see Taylor until the last two periods of class because I wouldn't be able to explain what I did yesterday. But hey, I don't even know if he would want to talk to me yet.

On my way to my first class I bumped into Dillon-- he's the one who used me to get to my straight friend, Taylor. "Oh man... what's going on in that car. Should I tell Tay?" I rolled my eyes. Everything thinks that Taylor is the boss of me and they think that whenever I do something wrong they're allowed to tell Taylor. Like he's my authority but no he isn't.

"Please stop." I sighed. "Why. I don't think your dad will approve of you kissing boys older than you." I got pretty upset at Dillon's teasing. "He's the same age as me okay. He just doesn't go to this school!" I got heated about to have a breakdown. First he breaks my heart for using me now he wants to tell my best friend about this secret relationship I have. "Stop please." I tug my hair and shut my eyes.

I feel warm arms wrap around my waist. "Dillon did you make him cry?" Taylor furrowed his eyebrows. He flipped him off before putting his arm around me and walking away. "Hey Shawn... what's with him this time." I stayed quiet as he pulled me closer.

Taylor stopped me in the middle of the hallway as he turned around. "I need to talk to you.." I nodded. "It's about yesterday." Aw damn it. And this is the let where I clap because the bell had just rung. "Aw Tay okay! Talk to you later got to get to class." I tip to and pat his head before leaving.

Glad I got to avoid that. Off to my English class I go. I start to skip there because I was happy that I kissed Sammy this morning. I sat in class all peppy and cheerful, body posture at one hundred.

Twenty minutes into the class I see Taylor standing by the door, looking into my window signaling me into the hallway. And with a minute gone, he left. I was glad because I wasn't planning on faking a bathroom excuse to see him.