XV

"Why did you get different seat than what was planned?" I ask Taylor after creeping on him. We were in the same restroom stall in the airplane because I managed to open it before he could lock it.

He shrugged and turned around to do whatever he had to. "It's better I keep my distance." I just wanted to hug him and tell him nothing is wrong with us.

"Taylor..." I dropped my head onto his back which nudged him a little causing him to aim incorrectly. "What?" He snapped which upset me. "Oh I'm so... I'm sorry."

Emotions over emotions really broke me down. It was painful and I just couldn't take it anymore. There's no reason for him to be this way.

I end up leaving the restroom Taylor was in and stormed back to Nash. He saw the tears but didn't bother to comfort me. He just threw me packaged nuts and a tissue. I looked up and saw Taylor walking his way over to the more social guys. His head cocked back and we made that eye contact that would give me heart attacks.

He saw me in my emotional teary state and still left me the way I was. Didn't bother to comfort me...

I let myself fall asleep the whole ride until I felt the drop of the plane become uneasy. We've finally landed and now we have to meet up with our leaders that will hand us our keys and what rooms and itinerary to go by in the next four days.

I stood in the 'maroon' line because that's the one Taylor chose for us. Our group had twelve people and we'll be enjoying this all together. I started to walk but Nash tugged me. "What's up Nash?"

"I have maroon too now!" He said happily and I smiled in awe. "Yay! My favorite boys will be with me this week!" I ran up to Taylor because I had my eyes on him this whole departure. "Hi roommate." I giggled. He had this weak smile which killed me.

Once we were handed all of our information, I held Taylor's hand guiding him up to the elevators to floor twenty nine. "Wow we're way up here..." I spoke in amazement. "I asked because that's what you always wanted. A nice view..." his voice it's just terrible.

"You know what else I want?" I smirked, he got closer to the elevator door as it was about to open. We walked into the room and unlocked the door. "So what do you want? This an amazing.... woah." The room was absolutely awesome. It had one queen bed with a couch and dark brown countertops in the mini kitchen, plus a tub in the main bedroom area. "I want Nash to stay in this room too. It's huge!"

Taylor threw his luggage by the door harshly and knocked over a vase when he grabbed the pillow throwing it in the air.

"Taylor. I can't do this." I sighed. "Us.. Do you know how much it hurts? Why do we always fight. It hurts so much!" I sighed as I hit my head onto the door of the hotel room we shared. "It hurts, Taylor."

"Two months ago, we signed up and said we were going to be roommates. You can't expect me to not get mad can you? You want your boyfriend in this room and yeah I get it but what about me? Everything I helped you on... I remember you being afraid that you wouldn't have anyone to be with. Look where you're leaving me?"

It was completely true. On both sides. We both argue too much that it's become overwhelming. I tell him one thing and end up leaving him hanging and it is tragic.

"I'm sorry Taylor... I didn't know I was doing this.." I sighed. "I forgot how much you were there for me." I looked at him and he looked genuinely upset. Like how I've been causing him these last few months.

"Well maybe things are one sided. I'll get out your way like I was told to. Okay? So when you aren't in here, I'll pick up my things and go find another roommate." He crossed his arms and slouched himself toward the door-- making sure too open it all the way so he could make an obnoxious slam.