VII

"Shawn. I saw you before getting back into class. You just stood in the hallway!" He released with stress. "I didn't see you during lunch and not even in our last two periods. What are you hiding." He sighed adjusting his bandana.

He never seemed so upset before, it honestly made me want to cry that I affected him this badly.

"What are those anyways!" He tugged my collar and held my neck examining closely. "You know you could tell me anything. Are you getting bullied Shawn..." He started to tear up rubbing the bruises.

"They're hickies..." I sighed underneath. "I couldn't hear you sorry..." he spoke bringing his ear towards my lips. "Hicky bruises, Taylor. Someone sucked my neck okay! I have seven of them. Alright..." I started to walk away but stopped at my pace for realizing how I obnoxiously yelled at him. I instantly turned around and put my arms over him but he didn't hug back.

"Ditch school to have sex? You were never about that... who is changing you anyways huh?" He seemed really furious. "I met him on that website you signed me up on." I pushed his chest. "Wouldn't of never happened if it wasn't for you." He looked down at his shoes as if they were so impressive. "Oh so you did have sex." He sighed and walked away from my door step. I feel this is the last in a long time that we will be talking.

••••

Several days into the week, I've been seeing Sammy everyday, he's been going to my house instead and sucking me off. Today he actually let me do dirty work. I love how he tugs my hair and makes me deep throat him, I've never let Sammy deep me down but now I have more ideas.

He told me he plans on making things steady very soon because of the feelings I give him. I told them I feel the same as well. I can't say I love him but I know it's somewhere near that.

As for my other relationships, Taylor hasn't talked to me since, he's even gotten a new seat and has asked for a different music partner to practice with.

Jack and Cameron tried contacting me recently but I never responded. I don't believe it's right what he said to that stranger who bumped into him, nor is it right be be animal abusive.

Dillon stopped making fun of me ever since he noticed that Taylor stopped talking to me. He probably knows Taylor doesn't care about me anymore. I don't either.

I look back and think, where did I go wrong.

I think it was when Taylor thought I had sex with Sammy but I didn't. He probably felt betrayed that I didn't tell him about Sammy in general. I always promised him that I would tell him everything. And at this point, I've lied to my best friend.

I immediately planned on going to his house and standing in front of his window. When I got there, I borrowed this large white board from the teacher and on it I wrote, "I didn't have sex with him!" I used small pebbles to hit his window until he would open up. He had a small little patio in front of his window that was able for one plant and two people.

After two minutes of standing there in the cold end of February weather he finally opened the window and looked down at me. I could sense he wasn't mad because he confusingly read my sign then immediately shut his eyes shaking his head with the biggest, cheeky smile ever.

"Come up here idiot, it's raining." He closed the window and I walked to his front yard. Probably thought it was going to be some fairytale shit where I climb up his window hmm? Na, I walked in the front door like a welcomed guest!

I immediately went into his embrace as he tightened his lock with me. "Ah. I miss you. You're so warm." I whispered into his ear. He let me to the kitchen where I put the white board down and erased the phrase. "What's that all about anyways?"