5

I spend my day walking around the city, going in stores, shopping a bit. It's a lovely day out and it should be spent doing something. Since Taylor said she wouldn't be home until after dinner, I look around for a interesting place to eat. After 15 minutes of walking, I find a small little restaurant. I go in and grab a table near the window. A minute later a nice looking girl walks over to me.

"Can I get you a drink?"

"A water please," I say, smiling.

"Alrighty! Our special today is a lemon battered fish with Portuguese rice. Would you like a few minutes to look at a menu?"

"Actually, I'll take the special. Your name is?" I ask since she doesn't have a name tag.

"Isabelle."

With that Isabelle walks away to place my order. It doesn't take long before she is bringing my food, and I'm glad because all that walking worked up an appetite. As I eat I notice that Isabelle is leaving. Deciding I need to make a friend, I wave her over.

"I'm sorry but I'm off work," she says, looking apologetic.

"I know. I was just wondering if you would like to join me. I know this is odd but I'm new around here and wanted to make a friend. You seem really nice," I admit to her.

I expect her to just walk away, but to my surprise she smiles and sits down. I call one of the other waiters over and tell him to get her the special too. I'm the meantime I make conversation with her.

"How long have you lived here?"

"My whole life. Born and raised here. How long have you lived here?" Isabelle asks me.

"Almost a week now," I answer, "that's why I wanted you to join me. I could use a friend or two."

"Well now you have a friend!"

The waiter brings over her food and we eat. We make conversation as we eat and soon we are done. I make sure to pay for both our meals, and don't take any money from her. I look at my watch and see the time. I swear under my breath at the fact that it's almost 8. Tay is probably wondering where I am.

"I hate to run but my roommate is probably waiting on me. Here's my number. Call me!" I say, giving her my number on the bottom of the bill before running off. Isabelle yells bye as I race down the street. It takes me 15 minutes to get back to the apartment and it's already past 8. I open the door, only to get attacked by Taylor.

"Where the fuck were you??"

"I went out for the day. I'm fine."

"You little bitch...go get ready. We are leaving in five minutes," Tay huffs.

I roll my eyes as I walk to my room. Taylor acts like my mother sometimes. If she doesn't know where I am she freaks out. It's nice but gets kind of annoying. I walk over to my closet and flip through my clothes. I know I have some leather shorts somewhere, but since the move I have no clue where they are. Finally I find them, slip them on, and pull on a white shirt.

Tay yells for me to hurry up, so I do. She doesn't even wait for me to pull on my shoes before she tugs me out the door. As we go to the car I feel my nerves building. It's been a while since I last went to a BDSM club. Tay always tried to get me to go but I couldn't get myself to. Now, I'm going, and I'm scared as fuck.

~~~

"Tate. Look at me." Taylor demands. I look at her, my teeth chewing on my bottom lip. Tay takes my face in her and hands and looks into my eyes.

"It will be fine. Just be respectful, don't talk unless talked to, and do not look any dominants in the eye unless told to."

I nod my head, my stomach doing summer salts. Tay takes my hand and leads me into the club. My ears are instantly assaulted by music, my eyes having to adjust to the dim light. I look around and take in all the people. Men and women all walk around some on leashes, others simply following a dominant around. It's pretty easy to spot the submissives and the dominants.