9

"DEAN!" I scream as he pounds into me. I writhe underneath him, begging him to go harder. His lips kiss at my neck, his hips meeting mine roughly. His hands roam my body, and I drag my nails down his back. His groans make me get even hotter, pushing my hips into his. My hand moves down my body and I start to stroke myself as he repeatedly  thrusts as hard as he can. I choke on a moan as my body shudders. Dean slams into me...

I shoot up, looking down at my crotch. The wet spot slowly grows, and I let out a groan. I toss the cover off my sweaty body, ditching my underwear for a new, clean pair. Despite the fact that it is almost 3 in the morning, I head out to the living room, settling down on the couch. I had fallen asleep not long after 5PM so I'm not all that tired. My stomach grumbles as I realize sleeping through dinner wasn't the best plan.

The TV is turned on so I have background noise well I make something to eat. Without Tay, I feel alone and need some sort of sound. Moving around the kitchen I get out all I need to make a BLT. Though I know it won't be as good as one from a restaurant, I make it anyway.

The sound of my phone coming from the bedroom makes me halt before I bite into my sandwich. Reluctantly, I put it down and go find my phone.

"Hello?" I question, the number not being one in my phone. The voice on the other end is a pleasant one.

"Tate, I'm sorry," Tay says softly, most likely referring to our conversation the other day. I can hear the lump in her throat and whisper a soft 'it's okay'. The line is silent as neither one of us says anything. Tay is the first one to speak up.

"Even though I'm not all for you seeing him, I'm going to be supportive and there for you. So, how did it go?"

I hesitate, not sure if she really wants to know. She may be my best friend but sometimes she throws curve balls like this and I don't know what she will do or what she actually means. I start to tell her that she really doesn't want to know but she stops me.

"I do. I want to know everything because I haven't talked about anything but Mom and I need to know what he's doing so I know nothing bad is happening and did I say I'm losing my mind over talking about my mom non stop?" She rushes and I let out a sad sigh.

"We went to dinner. It was't all that bad. We talked about normal things. He brought up what happened at the club and said he didn't want to rush or anything. I don't know Tay, I kind of enjoyed myself. He seemed more human."

I hear Tay move around before she speaks. "I'm glad you had fun. Just, be careful." I nod and think about telling her about the banquet he invited me to. Seeing how she isn't all against him anymore, I tell her. She stays silent for a second then speaks

"Okay, listen well. If you do not want to do something you don't have to. If he forces you or tries to, get out. Also...if you want to....use a condom."

I almost choke on my sandwich I had started to eat at the last part. Just because I agreed to a second date doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with him since we are sharing a room. We will each have our own beds, and...wait. Will we have our own beds? I start to wonder, and decide it's probably too late to change rooms if he did get one with one bed. I tell myself I can make it work, and Tay says something I don't quite catch.

"Wait what?"

"I said, I don't want you thinking I'm mad about the date with him. I just want you safe," Tay repeats.

A soft smile makes it's way to my face and I feel much better knowing she really isn't mad. I set down my empty plate and focus on her. "Tay, you are my best friend, and I can't get by without you. I need you. I need your stupid opinions, your good opinions, your mother like character, and everything else the makes you you. Who knows what trouble I'd be in if it wasn't for you."