15

"Tate, I'm going to take a shower. Do you need a shower?" Damon calls from the kitchen where he's getting us water.

"No," I call back, wandering around the large living room.

The ceiling is high, a glass door on the right leading out to the patio. Theres a large fire place adjacent to the sliding door, real wood piled next to it. The large L-shaped couch takes up most of the room, the glass coffee table in the centre of the room. A stair way across from the fire places leads to what I assume is the upstairs, a doorway to the kitchen to your left.

Damon comes in the room, handing me a glass of water. I take a sip, walking over to the couch. "Are you sure you don't want a shower?" Damon questions. I shrug, the only thing holding me back being my lack of clothes.

"Honestly, I would but I don't have any clean clothes to change into," I explain and he just rolls his eyes.

"I'm going to shower. I'll leave some clothes on the bed. You can use the bathroom in the guest room."

I nod, and Damon heads upstairs. I finish my water and set it in the kitchen before I go upstairs to shower. Then i get to the top go the stairs, I regret not asking where the guest room is. I try the first door, but sadly it has no bathroom. I move to the door across the hall, and when i see two doors, I know this is it.

I slip in the room, and walk towards the first door. When I open it, I find a very clean closet. There are a few things here and there, but it's otherwise empty. Closing the closet, I go over to the second door. The second I open the door my jaw drops.

Standing there, in nothing at all, is Damon. He quickly turns around and my cheeks burn at his naked entirety. I advert my gaze as quickly as possible, his chuckle making me blush even harder.

"Okay, okay, I have a towel on," he says, and I quickly peek before looking back at him.

"I um...I'm sorry I should've knocked..." i mumble, wondering if this is even the guest room.

"No, I said go to the guest room. I should've made sure I had a towel before I got naked."

I nod, rocking on my heels, not sure what to say. Damon hands me a towel and clothes from the counter behind him. "Something for you to wear. Ill go now." With that he brushes past me, going to his bathroom I assume.

I close the door, looking at myself in the mirror. A light blush still covers my cheeks and it gets even darker when I think back to what I saw. It would be a complete and utter lie if I said i hated what i saw. The slight stiffness in my shorts prove that. Then I think back to dean, and I know I can't get sexual with Damon. Not until I know how I feel, and maybe we enter a relationship. Does he even want a relationship?

I brush those thoughts aside, and strip down for my shower. I turn the shower on and when water starts falling from the ceiling I'm shocked. Man, Damon is rich if he has this kind of shower in his guest room. It warms up almost instantly and I hop in.

The warm water washes away the sweat from working out, my tired muscles loving the heat. I reach for the bottle of body wash and take my time washing my body. I watch as the soap swirls down the drained, everything being washed away. A soft knock on the door brings me back to reality and I call for him to come in.

"Oh uh I just wondered if you wanted food," Damon says, his eyes looking every but me. I know theres enough steam that he can't see me well, so I just continue ti wash my hair as he talks.

"I was thinking of making some grilled cheese or something."

I hum, the sound of a warm grilled cheese making my stomach growl. "Sure," I reply, letting the water wash the soap away. Damon nods and I hear the door close again. As much as I want to stay in this beautiful shower, I turn the water off and get out.