24

The bed dips and I can feel Damon get up. If I were more awake I'd have protested, but I was too comfortable. I could still feel the heat of his body, smell his cologne. I was in my own little heaven. I faintly hear his feet against the floor as he leaves the room. Grabbing the pillow he used, I hug to my chest. God, this smells so good.

Fuck!" Damon yells, and my body shoots up. Stumbling out of bed I run out of the room, trying to figure out what happening.

When I reach the living room, I stop. Dean stands over Damon who's clothing his nose on the floor. I can see the blood dripping on the floor and rush to his side.

"What did you do?" I scream, lifting Damon's face so I can see the damage.

Dean tightens his fist and I shake my head. I don't care what he has to say. There is no reason for him to come and hurt Damon. Before he can speak I point to the door.

"Leave. Before I call the fucking police!"

He slowly backs up, before turning and exiting the open door. I turn back to Damon. The blood seems to just jeep pouring out. Running to the kitchen, I grab the dish towel and bring it back to Damon, Putting the towel to his nose, I help his sit back again the couch in a better position.

"What happened?" I whisper, checking the rest of him for any marks. I notice a red mark on his stomach and gently run my fingers over it. The slight flinch has he knowing he's hurting.

"I opened the door and he punched me in the gut. Then when I was doubled over kneed me in the face..." He mumbles, the towel making him sound stuffy.

I curse under my breath. Dean was supposed to be the good guy. He was nice and sweet. Clearly he's only nice as long as he gets what he wants. Pulling the towel back, Damon chuckles.

"Never could've done that when he was a kid."

I stare at Damon confused at his laughter. His nose might be broken and he's laughing. What a moron. I take his other hand, pulling him up. We need to make sure his nose isn't broken.

"Tay!" I yell, walking Damon around to sit on the couch.

The sound of her door opening and closing has me looking down the hall. By how her hair is, I'd guess she didn't just get eaten out last night. When he catches sight of the blood on the floor, her eyes widen.

"Oh my god, are you okay? What happened?" she says, rushing over to me. She quickly checks me from head to toe before sighing. I chuckle at her momma bird actions before pointing to Damon.

I can hear her mumble shit before going over to check out his face. I just stand back as she checks him out. She's taken a few first aid classes and could easily tell if we need to talk him to the hospital. When she touches his nose he winces but I see her shake her head.

"He's fine. Just a little blood. Nothing broken."

I quickly hug her, thankful for her little diagnosis. She hugs me back but quickly pulls away.

"I have a hot ass boy in my bed. Don't interrupt," she says, winking.

I roll my eyes, waving her away. She quickly goes back to her room, the sound of the door locking being faintly heard. Sitting next to Damon, I check to see if the bleedings stopped. When no more blood i pouring out, I smile.

"All good."

"You told him, huh?" Damon questions, referring to Dean. My smile falls and I nod. Damon just shakes his head, leaning back.

"He never took rejection well. Asshole," he mutters under his breath.

Shaking my head, I get up and go to the bathroom. I wet a wash cloth and bring it back to Damon. As carefully as possible, I wipe the blood from his face. When I've finally got it all, I lean in and press a soft kiss to his lips.