27

It feels like Damon has been working for hours but I know it couldn't have been more than one. He had taken a call but spent most of the time reading and replying to email. I glance up at him, watching as his eyes dart across the screen. Shifting slightly, my eyes drift back down to his crotch.

Even though I can't do anything to myself, Damon never said I had to keep my hands to myself. I rest my head on his thigh, my finger tracing the inside of his other leg. He seems to pay me no attention so I decide to see what I can do to get his attention.

Shifting as closer as possible, I run my nose up his leg, stopping when I get to the outline of his cock. I press a kiss to it through his pants, and I can already see it starting to stiffen.

One hand pushes up his shirt, my fingers touching his warm skin, as my other one starts rubbing him through his pants. I trace my fingers over the defined lines of his abs, following them down to the trail of hair leading to the top of his pants.

I look up at his when I hear his typing stop. Gripping his now fully erect member, I watch as he takes his bottom lip in his mouth. Still, his eyes never stray from the computer even as I start to undo his pants. I pull them down as much as I can with him sitting.

Reaching my hand in his boxers, I pull out his cock. I can feel myself hardening and I haven't even done anything yet. My hand starts stroking him, taking my time. He said he needed to get stuff done and I was intent on making sure he didn't have anything else to do by the time I finished.

My tongue flicks over his head and I look up to see if he's watching. To my disappointment he isn't but I only take it as a challenge. Wrapping my lips around his tip, my eyes never leave his face. I suck softly, before taking more of him in my mouth.

I try and take as much as him in my mouth as I can but he's too big. As I try taking more of him into my throat, his hand moves to my hair, running his fingers through it.

Swallowing around him, I feel his fingers grip my hair and my member throbs at the silent praise. I pull back, my tongue swirling around his tip. Glancing up at him, I frown when I see he's still answering emails.

My hand starts stroking him, my mouth focusing on the head. I flick my tongue over his slit, the slight taste of pre-cum filling my mouth. Damons hips move slightly, and I repeat the action.

His fingers run through my hair and I start bobbing my head. I can hear his breathing get slightly laboured and I can only hope he stops working soon. My member throbs at I stroke Damon. There's something about giving blowjobs that make me go crazy.

His phone rings and I pout when he answers it. He sure has confidence in his self control if he's answering the phone. Deciding to test it, I take him further in my that than I have. My eyes water as I swallow, choking on him, causing Damon to groan.

He quickly says something about spilling coffee and needing to go before hanging up. I pull back, a string of saliva going from his dick to my mouth. His dark eyes lock on me as I try and catch my breath, tears still running down my face.

I don't have a second to think before he pulls me up and into his lap. I can feel his member against my ass as I sit straddling him. I grind into him, his small moan egging me on.

His lips kiss at my neck and all I want to do is take every inch of him inside me. Damons hands move to my ass, and I can feel his tip rub against my hole. I move my hips back but Damon stops me. All I want in his inside me but he keeps teasing.

"Please..." I beg.

"Tell me what you want," he whispers, his voice sending chills down my spine.