16. Freddie + Conspiracy [Part Two]

I want to makea HUGE FREAKIN APOLOGY to all my fans! I promised Monday and did not deliver! I can honestly say I've had a teensy bit of a tough time.. Heh and a good time! Youth camp from Friday to sunday was actually quite good, but I had to come back from it Saturday night for my mum's birthday party and I had an athsma attack.. When I don't have athsma... Heh, whooopthss ...  >.>

Aaanyway, also had an MRI scan-y thing on Monday so let's hope the results are okay, oui?

France was amazing, by the way. Ah, I wanna moooove there! Dude, seriously..! ;-;

Yeah, sorry about the lateness.. This chapter fills a few more gaps and Joey isn't really present, but next chapter is full of Joey/Freddie HAPPINESS and SNUGGLES and happy time :'D so do look forward to that! Should be a much quicker update. I would promise before the end of this week, but I have three exams in the next three school days (Thurs -tomorrow- =French, Friday = English and Monday = Maths... Help?)

:'|

Chapter Sixteen

Conspiracy Part Two

Freddie +

Dad, Sherry and Finn, in one room, in my house, in my father’s study- talking. All their faces turned to me as I stood in the doorway, eyes wide. My mouth fell open but nothing came out of it. I was speechless.

It was Sherry who recovered first, while Finn and dad still seemed shocked to see me.

‘Freddie! So lovely you could join us.’

‘What’s going on here?’ My voice was shaky, even to my own ears. Sherry’s reply didn’t reach me- not when I caught sight of something in Finn’s hand; something smooth and black.

‘My phone!’ I yelled, advancing towards their little group. I grabbed my phone right out of Finn’s hand and then began stepping away from them. I felt sick even at the thought of having had to touch him.

‘Freddie,’ it was my father’s voice. My whole body was suddenly alert, and I couldn’t help being attentive , but I couldn’t look at him either. If my curiosity had let me I’d have walked out; just like that. And not just out of the room. Out of his life. Out of all of their lives.

He must have noticed my rigid body, trembling fist and closed eyes because he said, ‘Pretending this isn’t happening helps no one, much less yourself.’

‘Pretending this isn’t happening?! I’m not pretending this isn’t happening! I’m trying to imagine if there was ever a time when my father wasn’t a sneaky bastard, and wondering when he started meeting my supposed best friend!?’

‘Do you really think that’s helping your situation? Really? And,’ a pause and a rustle getting closer, ‘It would be really helpful if you would fucking listen and open your fucking eyes instead of hiding like a child!’

My eyes snapped open as anger poured over me.

‘What is it then, father? Why are you in a room with Sherry, who was my best friend days ago, and a guy who came onto me, sucked me off and then called me a slut as he left?’ My tone was harsh, and I saw Finn flinch as they tumbled out of my mouth, but Sherry barely moved.

It was as the man that thought himself my father opened his mouth to speak that I turned to Finn properly. My eyes noticed his uncomfortable, slightly nervous expression. ‘You, why the fuck did you have my phone?’