14. Freddie + When Worlds Collide [Part Two]

Okay!! So, unfortunately for you guys, another split chapter... But at least the update is quicker! I hope you enjoy this. Heh, more about Dmitry and Freddie's past and everything :D

Also, music! Play it! Please? Pretty? Strawberry or something? I've actually made a +Positively Negative- Playlist on my iTunes and I was weeping like a baby on many occasions. Ask my sister (HeartOfCookieDough), I was meant to helping make dinner but I just sat on a barstool, Headphones on, Mae blasting in my ears. You should have seen it! I was singing too (close your ears) and tears were flooding, kiddies, and the ideas followed! Heh, so, thank you Mae, thank you very much! <3

Yeah, okay, last thing, in case you've forgotten, italics were earlier on in the evening and non-italics are the presentish. :)

Right, onto the reading. ---

RECAP:

I shivered as I felt his lips against my neck and his slightly toned stomach against my flat one. Dmitry blindly reached for some lube on his bedside table and I let out a shaky breath as I felt my legs being pushed apart and a slick finger preparing me first before wiggling inside, stretching me apart. Two, three, then he was sliding too carefully, too slowly, into my entrance. I arched my back and let out a throaty moan as he pulled out a little and thrust back in, wrapping my legs around him.

+

CARRYING ON:

'For most of my life I knew that my dad hated gays with a passion. I never knew why until recently.' Dmitry looked at me, his red hair flipping around his face as the wind picked up slightly. 'Sorry, I'm going to have to start from the beginning... And you're going to hate me and my brother and my father, like I do, because we are all seriously fucked up. But I need to tell you anyway. I found you, so I need to tell you like I've been thinking about doing for so long...' He sighed, staring at the path ahead of us. 'I think it started about a year before I left to go to boarding school. My brother, Alexander, he used to rape me.'

I felt he colour drain my face as I digested what he'd just said to me. 'Y- your brother...?! He raped you..?!' Dmitry nodded as he shivered slightly, the black t-shirt he was wearing not helping with the cold at all. Dmitry had once mentioned he hated his brother, but I never heard much about him. He didn't like to speak about his family back then. 'How old was he? You were ten...or eleven? When it started-'

'He was fifteen...' he said, then added, as if as an afterthought, 'You're still fifteen, aren't you?'

I nodded, the fact irritating me like it had whenever Jay had addressed my age. It sounded so immature; fifteen. But most fifteen year olds didn't have lives like mine.

Dmitry shook his head, 'And what I did, it was no better...' I opened my mouth to protest but he carried on. 'I hated him. Hated how he always acted so tough around me and treated me like shit... He teased me about being a fag, but at night he was fucking me. I felt like he was trying to prove something to our dad. Alex always seemed to shrink into himself whenever dad was close, I guess I should have realised... I thought he –no, I don't know what I thought. It seemed like my mum and sister were clueless too, or were too scared to accept it...' Dmitry squeezed my hand gently.

'Then I went to boarding school.' He looked up at me, 'And that's when I met you.'

+

As he continued to rock his hips, pain and pleasure shot through me. I was breathing out every time he breathed in, and in every time he breathed out. My toes dug into the sheets and my hands reached for the sides of the bed, but when they couldn't grip onto anything quick enough, raked down his back, drawing a low gasp from him.