13. Joey - When I Fall

Whooo! Okay, so it's totally 2.30 AM! Yeah, I know, but I finished this one because there was such a long break before. So, here you guys are!
I have only read through this once so there are probably mistakes galore, but enjoy anyways.

Urm... Anything else...

Yeah! Okay, so, I might be re-writing this chapter. I don't know when or anything, but I am just not happy with it. Because so much had to happen, I feel like I kept jumping and I didn't describe anything properly. I felt like I did that quite a few times in this book, so I might wait until I've actually finished the whole thing before I do a re-write but I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. I'll be thinking! Anyway... Comment, vote, I was writing this all day for you guys!! :D

ENJOY MY YAOI LURVERS <3 --Finally got Joey and Freddie's "scene" of togetherness in, but unfortunately, it does not end in complete happiness... 

YET~~

xD

 Okay, read... 

---------

Chapter Thirteen

When I Fall

Joey –

I started laughing hysterically seeing Freddie’s face—the guy believed me!

I fell towards him as my knees went weak, clutching my aching stomach as I laughed, but he pushed me backwards, annoyed.

‘That was not funny,’ he muttered.

‘Clearly was,’ I grinned, wiping my eyes.

Freddie opened his mouth to say something else but we both froze when we heard a knock on the door, ‘I don’t hear lips together in there!’ a voice called through jokily. I looked at Freddie alarmed.

‘We don’t actually have to, do we?!’ I whispered, ‘Are they going to stand there and listen to everything we do?’

‘No,’ Freddie whispered back, leaning closer to me, ‘They leave after a bit but-’

‘Still don’t hear any kissing!’ the voice teased from the other side of the door. I heard faint laughter from people which I guessed were those taking part in the dares. I looked at Freddie, alarmed.  He bit his bottom lip.

‘Just a dare, remember?’ and he lifted my chin towards him quickly with his index finger until our lips collided.

It was a messy kiss to begin with, and our lips met with such force… That was clearly the reason for the unnatural jump in my heart. It took me a second or two to actually realise I was kissing a guy; I was kissing Freddie. It was fucking scary because so many emotions and feelings were running through me as he guided my lost hands to his hips and draped his own across my lower back and shoulder, reaching up to the nape of my neck every now and then. Each touch sent shivers through me, caused emotions to burn for attention I was unsure if I could give. Like my dick for example, it would not stay the fuck down, which was uncomfortable. Even more so because I could feel that Freddie was just excited as I was. I could feel his heart beating through his blue shirt which got mine beating quicker.

The kiss itself was different. It was different to kissing Courtney, though, unbelievably, not it a bad way. I mean, it was obvious I was kissing a guy, the way he felt, the way he held me, I just knew he was not a girl but… I fucking liked it? How the fuck did that work? I liked kissing him, I could feel myself straining for more as Freddie’s hands seemed to struggle between following the curve of my ass downwards or staying above it. I pushed it down, before taking a hold of his, wondering how many drinks I’d taken and why I was still completely in control, yet reacting positively to each move he made, pressing myself against him.