17. Joey -+ My Tampon Guy [Part One]

Bonjour!
I promised Wednesday, and hopefully for some people somewhere in the world it still is! I should be dressing up for school right now but I'll post this first... Sorry! It kinda cuts off at the end, and I was going to finish off the good part but I fell asleep at the computer. It's been sooo busy this week, and it's going to be worse for the next few days. I'm going to do this presentation at 6.15 to a bunch of important counciler people today (the ones that rule over my area), and then tomorrow I'm not even coming home because I have that Duke of Edinburgh thing AGAIN. Somebody freaking kill me. =3=

Anyway, I realy hope you enjoy this, and I do apologise for my suckishness and hectic timetable.. But I have to say, I'm getting new fans (thank you so FREAKING MUUCCHH, you beautiful pieces of cheese <3) but the amount of comments is still pretty much the same on average... Comments would be REALLY nice.. They make me smile. Please? :') I'd be really happy... And SMILEE and write? <3 ^-^  Anyways, onto the story.. ;)

PS: haven't proofread fully, but I've been exhuasted this week, and I noticed some horrible mistakes earlier, so beware! xD

--------

Chapter Seventeen

My Tampon Guy

Joey –  

I was surrounded by rocks and pebbles as I looked up a little and caught sight of frothy waves crashing against the shore some metres away. It was only slightly windy, but the lapels of my blazer flapped wildly, brushing my neck and cheeks as they did so.

I half heartedly wiped my wet cheeks as I crossed my legs and then left them to drop onto my trousers, absent-mindedly fiddling with the frayed hems.

I couldn’t deny it anymore. I couldn’t put it any other way. Before I could say it was just Freddie. It was just Freddie I was gay for… But them Tom kissed me. And I’d still reacted positively- on the inside. I had still wanted to keep kissing despite the fact that he was a guy.

It had been so quick; he’d just ducked down, but the seconds his lips touched mine, I felt it. My skin tingled, my lips automatically wanted to open. I’d pulled away before they could –but I’d wanted to. That was the point. It’s like, it was that moment, when Tom kissed me, that I realised what was happening properly.

I was fucking gay, and I was in love with Freddie. I saw his face- but I couldn’t keep looking, I couldn’t stay there any longer either; I’d stood by Freddie’s when he was getting bullied, so many times… And now? Now I was gay too. Now I loved him.

And he was okay with that. But it wasn’t right.

Another thing that scared me? I had to tell my mum. Something so important in my life couldn’t be kept from her. She was too important… She’d done so much.. In all honesty, I didn’t think she’d flip out but she’d never had anything this big to flip out about. I’d never asked her what her views on homosexuality were before either.

But I was just about to find out.

I stood up and dusted sand off my trousers and shoes. After pausing for a moment to watch waves rush in and out over and over again I turned away.

It wasn’t calming me down at all.

- +

I couldn’t help hesitating when I pushed my front door open, but when I stepped in I tried to cool myself down. She’d almost definitely not throw me out… Things around the house would be awkward but she wouldn’t throw me out. It would be okay after a while, she’d get used to it. To me.