14. Freddie + When Worlds Collide [Part One]

STOP RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE --And read please! ^-^

---THE NEXT CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPLOADED! BUT IT'S PRIVATE, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS READING, LET ME KNOW, MKAY? (And vote? xD)---

1. I drew another picture.. It's not as good as the last one...but there you go.. >.> I did draw pictures of Freddie and Tom too but they really are no good at all, and I did Freddie's eye colour wrong... It might be best for you to imagine how you want them to look anyways. :D

2. The music!! Please play it as you read. It was amazing because as I was writing this chapter, a Mae song came on and I got SO tearful it was unbelievable. Mae songs actually quite go with this story! Two songs go with this chapter, the next one will go in Part Two (You MUST listen to it! Okay!?) and I have another one for part 15 and 16.

3. I really didn't want to put it in two parts again, but it was getting so long! And already this is probably four pages or something. I thought I'd give you guys a break ;)

4. I don't think this is going to be a private chapter... The next one (probably) definitaly will be (you-know-what scenes... -_-' heh..) Scary stuffs..

5. By the way, italics is kind of the past and none italics is the present...But the past.. Like it's all in the past tense, obviously.. But.. You know what I mean. :D

Okay! You can read now! (PLAY THE MUSIC VIDEO FIRST! NOW! DO IT!)

Love -- :)

--------------------------------------------

Chapter Fourteen

When Worlds Collide

Freddie +

Staring at the red –haired boy in front of me would not allow the rate of my heart beat to drop. I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t believe I’d found him at Chloe’s party or how beautiful he still was; he’d barely changed at all.

+

‘You guys were in there for fifteen minutes!’ someone shouted out as Joey and I stepped out of the closet. 

‘Yeah, we didn’t want to disturb-’ was called out amongst laughs.

I looked away from the circle of drunks, the anger only building. Joey was pissing me off, treating me like shit. The kiss, it hadn’t been one-sided. He was kissing back, responding… It annoyed me, it hurt. Was he gay and just hiding it? Or bi- I didn’t understand, everything about Joey just confused me. At times he was  cute, nice, and others he treated me just as he used to; as if I was something to be avoided.

I was tired of him and how fucking bi-polar he was sometimes.  

That’s when I noticed my ex-boyfriend walking towards me looking annoyed. ‘Jay,’ I said, a hesitant smile growing on my face, until my eyes spotted someone beyond his shoulder who may as well have been a ghost; he looked so much like someone I used to know…

 He disappeared through the crowd though, almost as suddenly as he’d arrived, and I could breathe again. It couldn’t have really been him after all.

‘Freddie, come with me,’ Jay said in my ear quietly yet firmly, ignoring the drunks who called him to play.

‘I can’t,’ I protested weakly, turning around to look for Joey, but he was gone. Jay took my hand anyway and began to lead me away from the noise and music that was starting to make me feel disorientated. When he eventually stopped at a room, he pulled me in and shut the door behind him. For a moment we stared at each other silently. The only noise interrupting the silence was my heart and a huge grandfather clock that was hung on the wall.