Chapter 1

I woke up in the morning in the same room. In this small and ugly room. When did my life is going to change ? That's question keep playing in my mind. I sigh and walk from my bed to downstairs.

Looking at my house make me more frustrated. My house was so small , so ugly and so narrow. Sometimes i feel like my house was the ugliest house in this world. I sigh again and walk to the dining table. Sophia was cooking something for breakfast and I bet it was a plain toast like everyday. She walk to the table and put out a plain toast (just like what I said) .

"This plain toast again ?" I said. "We have nothing to cook this morning honey, We just have a bread. Toast was quite delicious right ?" She said with a soft smile. "Hmm , No butter or jam ?" I ask. "No honey , I'm sorry". I sigh again and eat my toast. "I hate you" I mumured.

She heard it and go to the kithen with a sad face. I felt guilty a little bit but who's care ? She was very lazy to cook ! All she says are just a reasons. Last week my dad buy lot of groceries, how can it done so fast ? She was truly lying ! I done my toast and walk to my room.

I'm searching for my school uniforms (yes my school had an uniforms) and quickly changed. I set my hair to a ponytail and go downstairs. "Dad ! Let's go !" I yelled. My dad walk downstairs and kiss Sophia's cheek then walk to the car. I follow him to the car without looking back to Sophia. "Bye honey" she yelled. I heard it but I just ignore it. I get into the car and my dad goes drive.
----------------------------------------------------
I'm really sorry. This chapter was short and suck. I had a bad english. I really hope you guys understand what I'm trying to story to you guys.
Vote ?
Comment ?
Love you guys so much !