Chapter 21

ORCHID'S POV

Its now 6.50 pm in here. In like 1 hour more Felix will be here but I'm not getting ready yet. I was just sitting on the couch thinking about what just happened. Should I go ? Or should I cancel the meet and have a talk with mom and Mollie ? This is so frustrating.

I laid on the couch and put my hands on my head. What should I do ? I ask myself while tapping my feet a several times on the couch. I stand up and walk upstairs to my room.

I stare the blue gown that mom gave to me. "Should I wear you ?" I ask the gown. Oh Orchid, you're so stupid. Asking a gown ? Really ? I thought to myself. I sighed and take a sit on my bed. Time passed but I still do nothing.

Suddenly I heard a footsteps walking to my room. And then I heard someone knocked my room door. "Who's there ?" I asked. "Its me" mom replied. I walk from the bed and open the door. She look at me with a shock face.

"What ?" I asked. "Why didn't you get ready yet ? Its nearly 8 pm honey" she said and walk into my room. "I don't know if I should go or not" I replied. She ignore me and grabbed the gown. "Wear this" she said. I look at her with a weird face. "Quickly, come on, just wear it !"

I grabbed the gown and started to wear it. The gown is beautiful and it really fits me. "Done" I said. "Okay, now the hair" she said and grabbed my hand. She make me sit on the make-up table chair and started to brushing my hair.

"But mom, if I go, what about you and Mollie ? Are you guys going to be okay ?" I asked but she won't reply. I gently push her hand from my hair and turn my body to see her. "Mom, this is my fault. I shouldn't just leave like that" I said. "Honey.." She said and put her hands on my cheeks. "Its okay, I'm going to settle it with Mollie and this is never your fault." She said making me a little comfortable.

"Now you have to get ready for your date, don't have to think about it" she said. "Mom, its not a date" I said while looking at myself again in the mirror. "It is a date honey, you're the one who don't know it is" she said and smirk. "Duhh mom? He'll never want to date with me. I meant he's hot, he's popular and lots of girls love him. I can't be the one who will date him and be his girlfriend" I said.

"Who said you can't ? You're pretty. Even though you're not popular, doesn't meant a guy like him couldn't fall in love with you" she said. "I.. I don't know" I replied and look at my reflection in the mirror. Is it true what mom says ? Is it a date ? Is it true that he could fall in love with me ? I thought to myself.

"Done !" She said. It's so beautiful. She have done a bun on my hair and put a little braid at the side. Like I always do. But this time its a little bit different. Its more beautiful than I used to do before. "I hide the red part of your hair so it wouldn't look weird when you're matching your blue gown." She said.

"Thanks mom. Its beautiful." I said and smile while admiring myself in the mirror. "Come here, stand up" she said and grabbed my hand. We're now looking face to face. "You're so beautiful honey, really beautiful. So don't you ever feel down again. No matter what people said, you're still beautiful to me" she said.

I smiled and hugged her tight. "Thank you so so much mom. You'd changed me a lot." I said. We end the hug and walk downstairs together. I look at the time : 7:45 pm. Still have a minutes to wait. I walk to the kitchen and grabbed a water. I don't know why but I'm really shaking. What if things go wrong ? What if I step on my dress and then suddenly fall in front of him. I don't want that to happened. That will be such a shame.

I wait a few minutes more then suddenly I heard the doorbell. "Ohmygosh its him !" I screamed. I quickly ran to the front door and open it. 'He-hey' I greeted nervously. He's wearing a black tuxedo with a red bow tie. His hair were pulled back and his wearing some bracelets that he got from foooers. Damn he looks so perfect !

"Hey Orchid, you're so pretty" he said breaking the awkward silence. "Thank you. And you're so charming tonight. Guess I have to call you 'prince charming' then huh ?" I said and laugh. "Well if I'm a prince charming, then you'll be my princess" he said and smirk.

"Hahah Felix you're funny. Umm should we go now?" I asked. "Ouh yeah ! Let's got" he said. He pulled his hand out from his pocket and offered me to hold his hand. I take the hand and start to walk along with him. We're walking to his car and get into it. He sits on the driver seat and I sits beside of him. He started to drive the car.

"Felix can I ask you something ?" I asked. "Yes of course" he replied. "Okay first where are you taking me to ?" I asked. "Its a secret." He look at me and smile. "Why is it so secret ?" I asked again. "Because I want it to be a surprise" he replied. "Umm okay..." I replied. Unsure with his answer.

"Um and second question, is this.. Is this a date ?" I asked nervously. He silence for a minute and finally says "its a secret" and smile at me again. Whattt ? Why is it so secret ? Is he trying to play me ? I thought to myself. I just keep quite and waiting to arrive at the restaurant.

-At The Restaurant-

We finally arrived to the restaurant. And wow. Its so big and so beautiful. I've never got to a place like this before. Its have a lot of lights and candles around it. It's also have a little lake at the side of the restaurant. I'm so speechless. Its so beautiful.

Felix look at me and laughed. "What ?" I asked curiously. He slowly stops laughing and said "Why is your mouth hanging open ? Its looks like you see a ghost." He said and laugh again. "Really ?! My mouth was open ?!" I asked. "Yup" he replied. My cheeks suddenly turn to a very bright red.

"Its nothing. It just this place. Was beautiful." I said admiring the restaurant. "Well surprise" he said and continued "A beautiful place for a beautiful princess" he said making me blushed again. "Hey, let's go inside." He said and start to walk forward. "Felix wait !" I called while grabbing his hand. "Yes ? What ?" He asked. "Thanks for bringing me here. I always dreamed to go to a place like this." I said. "Its nothing princess" he said and smiled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Heyy guys ! I'm sorry I late posting this chapter ! I was busy with a lot of things until I forgot my story in here. And sorry for my bad English :(

There's a picture of Felix wearing a tuxedo and red bow tie at a first page of this chapter ;) Hope you guys like it ! ❤

Vote ?
Comment ?
Love ya ! ❤