Chapter 13

ORCHID'S POV

"Orchid!" Called my mom (Aunt Ellis is mom now). "Yes mom" "you have to get ready to meet your friend and a dance class right? Now wake up!" She said. "Hmm. Okay" I said as I stand up from my bed. I grabbed my towel and get a shower at my bathroom. When I finished, I head to my wardrobe and choose an outfit.

"Okay. Time to choose outfit" I thought to myself. I decided to wear a black pair of short jeans, Green T-shirt that said "LOVE" in big, black letters. I decided to just leave my curly black hair down. I touched up my self a little bit and grabbed some bracelets. I got a text from Sara.

(O- Orchid S-Sara)

S- Hey! Have you finish already?
O- Yes. I'm on my way.
S- Okay good. And hurry up! We don't want to late at your first day!
O- Okay okay. See you in another minutes.
S- Okay bye.
*ends*

"Mom! I got to go now!" I yelled. "Okay, take care" She said. I walk outside and found Sara and Mollie was already waiting outside my house.

"Hey! Mollie followed too?" I ask. "Yes" "Ouh, you guys had know each other already?" "Yes" Mollie replied. "Ouh, How long you guys have been here?" I ask. "10 minutes"Sara said warmly. "Well someone's mad" I joked causing they to laugh. "Shut up" She said and we walk to the dance studio. I didn't actually know how to dance, but I will try.

When we arrived, we entered the dance classroom. Sara immediately spot her friends. "Hej guys!" Sara and Mollie greeted their friends. "Hej Sara! Hej Mollie!" they all greeted back together. They all had know Mollie already.

"Guys, this is my friend names Orchid. She just moved here. And! She speaks english only" Mollie informed her friends. "Hye Orchid!" They said together. "Your name was amazing!" One of them said causing me to blushed. "Hey guys. And thank you!" I thanked. "Welcome!" The girl said.

"Okay let me introduce them. This is Kilah" Sara said pointed at the black hair girl. "This is Dani" she pointed at a girl that had a long blonde hair. "This is Giuliana" She said and pointed to another blonde hair girl. "And this is Manu and Gabe" she said and pointed at two guys. Manu have a pair of hazel eyes like mine. And Gabe have a grey coloured eyes just like Sara's.

They all looked so pretty and handsome. "Know what? Today The Fooo will be here today!" Kilah yelled excitedly. "Really? Ouh yes!" Sara said. I could see that Manu and Gabe both rolled their eyes. Of course they didn't like them like the girls does.

"You're lucky today Orchid" Sara said. "Hahah yes!" I said. "Wait, wait. She know the guys?" Giuliana ask Sara. "Yes I know them Giuliana" I said and smile. "Woah that's great! And you can just call me Giu" She said with a big smile. "Alright, Giu" I said.

"So! The class will started at 10, what woul-" Dani couldn't finished the sentence because just then 4 guys walked into the classroom and looked around. "OMG! There they are!" Squealed Kilah. "Oww! My ears!" Yelled Manu and Gabe covering their ears causing we all to laugh.

I could hear there was a chat about them. "Omg omg! They're here!" That was the only english words that I could heard. Another girls there were speaking Swedish and I didn't understand at all. I was very excited too, but I just keep it by myself.

"Okej! redo för klassen!" A guy said with a yelled tone. They all quickly stand up and get to the middle class. I just standing at the back blankly. What did he say? I thought to myself. Sara founded me just standing at back. She comes to me and pulled me to the group.

"What would we do?" I asked. "We will started the class. That guy was our choreographer. His name is Matt and now he's going to informed us what would we do today" Sara informed. "Okej!" Matt said. "Idag kommer vi att lära oss buzzkill eftersom The Fooo var här!" He said in swedish. All the girls was cheered up.

I could heard that he had said The Fooo. "What did he say?" I ask Sara. "He say we will learn buzzkill dance because The Fooo was here today" she informed. "Ouhhh" I said. The Fooo walk infront and said something.

"Vi kommer att vara koreograf idag" they said. All the girls cheered up again. "What?!" I said. "They said they're going to be the choreographer today!" Sara said cheerfully. "Gosh really?!" "Yess!" She replied. "Yayyy!" I said.

After a few minutes, The Fooo started to teach us the move. I can't understand what were they're saying, but I just copied their move. I'm trying to memorized the move, but it's not easy! I do a few moves and understand some moves.

They raised up their hands and put it down fastly. I'm trying to copy it but it was hard. Suddenly, someone grabbed my hands from behind and move it like The Fooo teached. I turned my head and found Felix was standing behind of me. I quickly turned my body and stand shock.

"Det är rätt väg att gå" He said with a smirk. "I-I didn't speak swedish" I said nervoursly. "Ouh sorry, I said that was the right move" he said and smile. I just keep quite don't know what to say. Felix look at me blankly. "Felix! Kom hit!" Oscar said.

Felix turn around and walk to Oscar. I guess Oscar was calling Felix to go there. I stroke my arms softly."It was a best touched ever! It feels so amazing! I was the one!" I thought to myself. I looked around to find my friends to tell about it. But suddenly I saw Felix was showed a girl a right move like he had showed me before.

"Ouh Orchid, of course you're not the one! Huhh" I thought to myself and sigh. We all countinued our learning untill the class is over. I couldn't catch up with the learning because I didn't understand what were they're saying. I can follow their moves, but it was hard when I didn't understand a thing.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Yayy !! Finally The Fooo had arrived in this story! What did you guys think? Fun? Suck? Bad? XD
Sorry for my bad english!
Vote?
Comment?
Thanks! Love you! <3