Chapter 2

Today was the first day of school and I hate it so much ! I hate it because there's a lot of bitches there. They make me feels suck ! Sometimes , i begging my dad to changed my school but he won't give it.

"Honey , we're here" My dad said from the driver seat. "Dad, can I skip school today ? Suddenly I felt not very well". "Why ? You look fine" He said. "But-" "Get out and go to your school now!" He's getting angry and yelled at me. "Ugh!" I protest and get out from the car without turning back to him. I close the car doors hardly untill it makes a loud 'Bam!' Sound.

Why did everyone hates me ? What did I do until they had to hate me like this ? I keep thinking then suddenly I bumped to someone. It was Poyshia and her friends. She was a hot girl in this school. She had everything she want. She just like a princess.

"Hello?" "Can you see me?" She laugh. I ignore her and starting to walk. "Woahh , she was totally blind!" Poyshia say to her friends and they started to laugh. I look back and say "I'm not blind!". "You just bumped on me and walk away! So you're blind". "I bumped on you because I hate you" I reply and quickly go. I can heard they make a stupid noise like 'wuuuu' to me. I ignore and keep walking to my class.

-AT CLASS-

"Good morning everyone. Today is a first day of 2015. So what do you guys think we had to do today?". The class keep silent. "Umm, introduce ourself?" I said.

"Ouh yeah, that's good" "Okay! started with you" she point to Alanis. I already know her because she was my classmate when I was 15. "Hey my name is Alanis Barke" she says and sit back to her seat. "Hey I'm Lola James" "Hello my name is Zoey Calstone". They keep introduce theyself.

And then there is my turn to introduce. I walk infront and introduce myself "Hey everyone my name is Orchid ... Orchid Mitty" I was a little shaky when I realizes all my classmate had their eyes on me. I keep standing there.

"Orchid ? You can go to your seat" Mrs. Kaila say with a smile. "Ouhh yeah" I said and walk to my seat. I heard there's someone laughing and said "Stupid girl". That was so embrassing ! My brain keep screaming that word.

"Okay now we had know all the students and now let's started the class". Then the school continue like always. Just same like before. Was boring and stressful.
-------------------------------------------------
I just back from school. I walk upstair and open my phone. Hearing to my favourite song Roller Coaster by The Fooo Conspiracy. I don't know why, but that song always make me feel better when I'm so stress or frutstrated.

I was very obsessed with this boyband. They had four member and all of them are boys. The F one names Felix Sandman. The first O was Oscar Enestad. The second O names was Omar Rudberg and the third one names is Ogge Molander or Olly Molander (He real name was Oscar actually). So it was 'FOOO'.

They all had changed my life. This boyband actually had saved my life hundred times. When I'm trying to kill myself, I'm starting to think about them, started to imagine they're infront me and tell me everything is good.

And the guy who always make me cheer up is Felix. He was my favourite one in that group. When I was sad, I starting to imagine he was infront of me and make a silly face and anything funny to make me laugh. Sometimes I imagine about him when I'm im public. It was embrassing but who's care? That was just the way to cheer me up and prevent me from killing myself. They're seriously my life.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry guys, this chapter was quite suck because of my bad english. I really hope you guys understand what I'm trying to story you guys :) Cred to my friend Alanis. Love you !
Vote ?
Comment ?
Thank you ! :D