Chapter 10

ORCHID'S POV

*2 weeks later*

I was in my room alone. I was cleaning my room. I arrange my pillow and my blanket so it won't look messy. While I'm cleaning my room, suddenly I heard something from downstairs. It causing me to shaking because I'm all alone right now. I brave myself and walk downstairs.

"Hello?" I called as I heard something at the kitchen. I grabbed a broom beside of me."Who's there?" I said as I lift up the broom. Ready to hit something that would out from there. I wait and stare at the dark conner of my kitchen. Suddenly, something out from the dark conner and jump beside of me.

I scream and try to hit it but I missed. I looked at it carefully. And it was Alfie. "Oh my god Alfie. You scared me!" I said as I put the broom. "Don't do that again okay?" I said and cuddle him. While we're playing at the kitchen, I saw the photo that I paste on the refrigerator.

It was a photo of me and my whole family. We were taking it at an Island. I looked them one by one. My eyes started to watering when I'm trying to remember all our best day. I miss them so much. Alfie climb the counter beside the refrigerator and try to comfort me.

"I miss them Alfie" I said then I cry. It's have been a weeks I'm living alone here. I can't living like this. Who will pay the bill ? Who will give me money? Obviusly not me! There was nobody here to help me. It's time for me to walk forward. Starting from now, I got to independent by myself.

I actually had decided it yesterday. I'm moving to Uncle Sam's house at Sweden. Literally far from my country. He's the only one who can help me. He's my dad's brother. His house was very close with Sara's. It just take 5 minutes from Uncle Sam's house to Sara's house. I was probaly easy for me to meet Sara or maybe I can met Olly too.

Yesterday I had call Uncle Sam and dealed with him. He says he's going to take care of me. He just had one daughter, so it doesn't matter to him if I live there. He'll come here today, sell my house and bring me and Alfie to Sweden.

I had Informed Sara that I'll be moving there forever. She seems happy to see me. She said she's going to clean her house like crazy. I'm actually feels happy too. I can't wait to meet a girl that I really love. She meants a world to me. And now, I'm going to meet her. And maybe I would met The Fooo too! There living near there.

I walk upstairs and started to get ready. I countinued my cleaning and get my suitcase from under my bed. I pack my things that important to me. It takes me 3 hours to finish everything. When I finish packing, I got a short shower to keep myself clean.

I dry myself and set myself with a black crop tops that written "Never Be Cool" on it and I grabbed my blue jeans. When I've finished. I grabbed my suitcase and walk downstairs. I called Uncle Sam and informed him that I've ready.

When Uncle Sam arrived, he settled all the payment, the bill and everything. "Ready to go?" He ask with a smile. "Ready! Maybe" I replied. All my friends were following too, so they could greeted me at the airport. We entered his car and started to drive to the airport.

--------------------------------------------

"Bye guys. I'm going to miss you guys so much!" I said to all my friends. We had arrived at the airport and now it's time for me to leave everything behind. It was very hard for me to leave them. They had help me a lot. They'd protected me from the bullies and the haters. And now, I'm leaving them.

"I'm so sorry guys. I hope I can stay here with you guys" I said and started to cry. "No Orchid, it's okay" Barca said. "Yes Orchid, we understand you. We'll be okay here. Don't worry" Anastasia said trying to comfort me. "Thank you for everything guys" I said and we all hug.

"Orchid, we had to go now" Uncle Sam said. I finished the hug and walk to my Uncle. After a few minutes, we head our walk to the airplane. I looked at my friends for one last time. I could see there was a tears flowing on their cheecks. I waved to them and walk into the airplane.

Me and Uncle Sam take our seat and wait for the plane to fly. I grabbed my phone and informed Sara that I'm on my way to Sweden.

(O- Orchid S- Sara)

O- Hey Sara! I just want to inform you that I was on my way to Sweden. Wait for me okay XD
S- Hahaha OMG I can't wait to see you!
O- Hahah me too.. I got to go now, the plane is going to fly now. Bye XD
S- Bye! take care!
*ends*

When I finished, I set the phone to airplane mode and looked outside the window. I was thinking about my life before this. Would my life will be better after this? I literally don't know.

"Orchid? Are you okay?" Uncle Sam ask. "I'm okay. Just sad to leave this country" I reply. "Don't worry Orchid, everything will be okay" He said trying to comfort me. I just smile and close my eyes.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•
I'm really really really sorry !! This chapter was suck :'( I'm sorry for my bad english ..
Vote ?
Comment ?
Thanks ! I love you guys so much !! <3