Chapter 20

ORCHID'S POV

"Guys we're here" dad called from the driver seat. "Let's go Orchid" Mollie said and grabbed her backpack. Mollie went out from the car first then I followed her. We greeted dad goodbye and began to walk to the school.

This high school looks very big from the outside. It is totally bigger than my old school. And there is a very big field at the side of the school. It's really big. And there are also some studios which I don't know what studio it is.

We continued our walk to the front door. It was opened big for the student to come in and start their school day. When I arrived at the big front door, I realize that the school looks so much bigger from the inside than the outside. I am so excited and also scared too.

"Let's go. Let me lead you to the office" Mollie said. "What? Why?" I asked. "To take your schedule" she replied. I nodded then we continued our walk to the office. When we arrived at the office, the office clerk told me to find my name at a big file and then get my schedule from it.

---- AT HOME ----

"How was school today?" Mom asked as me and Mollie walk in to the house. "Mine? It's great" I said and smile "Umm but I still got no friends today". "That's normal, I'm sure you'll get a bunch of new friends soon" Mom said making me smile even bigger. "Alright mom" I said as a kiss her cheek. I walk upstairs and grabbed my phone out from my pocket.

I look at the notification bar and saw a text from someone. I opened it and it was a text from Felix.

F- Felix O- Orchid

F- Hey babe, what are you doing? J

O- Since when I was your babe? Lol. I was just sitting on my bed. Why?

F- Since now? Haha no I just kidding. Do you want to go out with me today? I have a special place to bring you to.

O- Sure. On 8?

F- Okay on 8 I'll pick you up at your house.

O- Okay J

F- Oh and remember to wear a gown or a dress okay?

O- Why?

F- Just wear it. This place I want to bring you was an expensive place.

O- Hmm okay if you say J

F- Okay bye <3

O- Bye

*end*

I look at the time: 3:50 pm. I still have at least 4 hours to get ready. And gown or dress? What? I have no gown or dress. Sophia never buys one for me. I stand up from my bed and walk downstairs to find mom.

"Mom, do you have any gown or dress?" I asked. "I maybe have but it was an old one. Why honey?" I was about to tell her but then she makes a big grin on her lips. "What?" I asked. "You're going on a date aren't you?" her grin getting bigger. "No! It just a-" "What?! Orchid is going on a date?! With who?!" Mollies interrupt me. "It's not a date! Oh my god!" I yelled.

"I don't believe you" Mollie said and starts to sing an annoying 'Orchid's going on a date' song a several times. "Shut up Mollie!" I said and started to laugh hardly. Mom laughed and walk to her closet. "I might have a beautiful gown. Wait" She said as she opens the closet and flick the clothes one by one.

Her eyes finally dart at a light blue gown and then she grabbed it. "Here" she hands me the gown. "It was a gown when I'm in your age. I still keep it in a closet because I really love this gown. It was a give from my dad" She said and gave me a little smile.

My mouth was hanging open while I'm looking at the gown. It was so beautiful. It has a blue flower at the middle of the gown. And then I realized something. It was an orchid flower! My favorite flower! "Oh my god mom, is- is that an orchid? Mom it's so beautiful!" "Yes it is. You like it?" she asked. Seriously mom? I love it!"

She smiled "You can keep this gown" "What? No. I'm just about to borrow it and then you can have it back" I protested. "No, you can keep it. I don't even fit this gown anymore" she said. "But it was a give from your father. You should give it to Mollie or just keep it on your own. I meant, I'm no one in this family. So-" "Mollie has her own gown. And please don't say like that anymore Orchid. You're now apart from this family okay?"

I can't say anything but just smile. "Thanks mom" I thanked her as I hugged her tight. It feels so good when I got to have a 'mom' again in my life. I already lost two 'moms'. I don't want to lose any 'mom' anymore.

"Now go get ready for your date okay?" she grinned. "Mom! It's not a date!" I laughed. "Yeah, yeah. Don't think I'm going to believe you" she said as she walks out from her room to the kitchen. I grabbed the gown and started walk upstairs. "Hey Orchid, wait!" Mollie called. "Yes?" I asked.

"Is that a gown from mom?" she asked. "Yes. She gave it to me" I smiled. "She gave it to you?" she asked again. "Yes, why?" "No-nothing. Just nothing" she said and suddenly walks away. "What the hell is wrong with her?" I thought to myself and continued my walk to my room. I closed the door and put the gown on my bed. I grabbed my towel and start to take a shower.

-

After I finished showering, I grabbed my phone and look at the time: 4:48 pm. It's still early to get ready. I open my wardrobe and grabbed some simple clothes to wear while waiting for the right time to get ready for the date. Wait... No! It's not a date! Ugh, what is wrong with me?

It is impossible for me to have a date with such a popular guy. We just have a simple met. "Yeah, simple met" I thought to myself. I suddenly heard a noise from downstairs. Its sound like people was arguing. I quickly walk downstairs to see what is actually happening.

"But it should to be mine!" Mollie yelled to mom. Mom just puts her head in her hand. After a few seconds, she rise up her head and see me was standing behind Mollie. "Hey Orchid" mom said. "Guys, what is happening?" I asked. Mollie turned around to see me. She looks at me with an angry face and suddenly walks towards me. She bumped to me and quickly walks upstairs.

She closed her room door hardly until it makes sound of big 'bam'. "Mom? What happened?" I asked again as I sit next to her. "Nothing honey, we're just talking about something" she replied. "It's not a talk mom. You guys were arguing. Tell me what happened?" "I want to take a shower. Will be right back, maybe" she said and quickly walk to her room and lock it.

What is this? What is happening? Why everyone is so in tense? I don't understand... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry i'm so late posting this chapter :( I am so busy with school and studies and everything! I'm sorry it's my bad :( But i hope you guys like this chapter :) I'm sorry for bad English and grammar too :( Oh and there's a new story coming up soon! 

Vote ?

Comment ?

Thank you and i love you guys so much!