Chapter 18

FELIX'S POV

I can't wait to see Orchid, and I think Olly can't wait to see Mollie too.
The door opened and there's go my Orchid.. Wait.. "My? Felix she's not your girlfriend! Stop daydreaming!" I thought to myself.

But she looks really beautiful right now. With her perfect red ombre hair and the way she wearing her tank top along with her black jeans. She looks so damn hot!

"You looks beautiful.. No! I meant-" I suddenly stop my words. I'm so sweating right now. Better I shut up. "Woah, somebody's nervous! Orchid, he-" I covered Olly's mouth. I told the boys that I'm going to ask her out (or date?). I'm not going to let him ruining my plan. And I think the other guys is going to ask the other girls too.

"Umm thanks, you looked so handsome Felix" she said with a small cute smile. I could see a red spot on her cheecks. She's blushing? Aww she's so cute ! "Thanks" I said and smiled back. After a few minutes, Mollie finally come outside and I saw Olly's face is turning red.

OLLY'S POV

Felix was flirting with Orchid, and I'm here, standing alone. Where's Mollie? I began to feel bored. Then a moment, Mollie come out with her beautiful big grin.

"Hey princess, you looked beautiful today!" I said. "Don't lie. I looked same like always" she denied. "Umm, you're beautiful everyday then!" I said nervously. Scared if I'm doing a wrong move.

"*giggles* thanks Olly. You looked so handsome today" she said. My cheecks start to glowing and Felix's noticed that. "Aww, looked at Olly!" Felix said pointing at me. "Shut up!" I said as I trying to kick him. "Hahah enough, enough. Let's go now" Mollie said stopping our crazy moment.

"Okay let's go!" Felix said. He trying to stole Orchid's hand, but she's always put her hands on her chest and stroke them. Looks like she's keeping her hands away from Felix. I'm wondering why..

ORCHID'S POV

They're literally funny. It was so good to be with them. But they looked so weird today. With that blushing stuff.. Did they? No, of course not. They'll never like or admire us. It should to be me and Mollie to admire them.

While we're on our way to the park, Felix's always trying to hold my hand. But I don't want to let that happend. First because I'm scared if other foooers will saw us. Second, because of my stupid scars on my arms. I'm wearing a tank top. He probably can saw my arms. I scared if he will saw that while we were holding hands. So I decided to put my hand away from his.

After a few minutes, me and Felix are going to the park, while Olly and Mollie are going to the beach. We countiued our walk with some chat. When we arrived, we decided to sit at the table near to us.

We were chatting about everything! I'd told him about my life before. And he looks so shocked. But he's caring too. He said exactly same like what am I imagining before. He said "everything's going to be okay" all the time.

I'd told him about my imagination (I'm a fantasy girl, yes), my poor sickness and so many stuff. While we're chatting, suddenly Felix saw my arm. I don't know how he could saw it. I'd try my best to hide it, but he still can saw it. And he saw my scars.

He's looked very angry now. He said I didn't deserve that scars. "Since when you started to so this things?" He asked with an angry tone. "Its had been a while. I guess I need a better luck" I said and looked down to my feet. "Orchid please! Promise me you'll never cut!" He yelled. I know he's angry but I don't know what to do. But he's seems so sweet and caring. I really glad to have him in my life.

"But I can't .. I can't stop doing it" I replied. "You can Orchid, you're so strong" he said. I can't say a words. Tears start flowing on my cheecks. I feels so dumb and stupid. "Orchid, don't cry" Felix said then hugged me. He's hug is really relaxing me. His chest feels so warm. He puts his arms around me and stroked my back.

"Felix, thank you" I thanked. "No, don't thank me. Orchid you're so worth it. Don't have to do this to yourself. You don't deserve this" he said and hugged me tighter. I hugged him back and suddenly fall asleep in his hug.

FELIX'S POV

"Are you okay-" my words stopped when I saw Orchid is already sleep in my hug. How fast. She must be so tired. We're talking non-stop today. And hey, she looks so cute while she's sleeping. And she looks so pale too. I'm starting to worried about her.

And her scars, that's scares me a lot. How could she hurted herself like that? She must have been through a lot of big problems until she be like this. She might have a depression. Okay whatever. All I know now is to help her and make her to feel better.

I don't like seeing she being hurted like this. "Orchid, I'll take care of you. I promise" I whispered. She giggling a bit making me smile. She's just so adorable.

I feels like I'd love her so much. Wait... Love her? "ahh, not again Felix!" I thoughted to myself. We just known for a short time. She probably will not accept me. Even when I'm a popular guy from a freaking popular boy-band.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey guys ! Sooo how was it ? Is it good or not ? And guys, I'm so sorry because being so uninactive for a long day. Well, I still stucked in my problems right now. I couldn't find a way to solve it :(
I'm so sorry.

Vote ?
Comment?
Love you guys soooooooo much ! <3