Chapter 7

ORCHID'S POV

"I need to go! Bye!" I greeted Sophia and walk to Ms. Rosa car. "Good morning Ms. Rosa" I said as I shut the front door. "Good morning Orchid. How was your day?" "Literally same like always" I said.

I can see that Ms. Rosa was staring at my arms while she were driving. "Umm how about your arms?" She ask. She actually know the day that I'm cutting my arms. "Nothing much" I said then look out to the window. I still don't want to remember it. It makes me feels so dumb. I know I'm actually dumb, but whatever. "Well, I was quite busy today, so you had to stay home alone with Camila. Alright?" "Ouh okay" I reply then we keep silent untill we arrived to Camila house.

"Bye Ms. Rosa. Thanks!" I greeted her then she start to drive to her office. I rang the bell and Camila open the door. "Hello Ms. Mitty" She greeted. "Hello slut" I greeted back the walk in to her house. "That was rude!"

"You deserve that" I said then she rolled her eyes. "So, what we're going to do today?" I ask. "I DON'T KNOW!!!" She screamed. I cover my ears and laugh. "Don't have to scream tho!" Then she keep laugh. "I know! Let's call the other girls and have a party here!" She said excitedly.
"That's great! I want to enjoy with The Fooo songs!" We pick our phone and call all our best friends to come there.

We cook a cookies and do some stuff for a little party. In a half ours they all had arrived at Camila's house. We start the party and do some stupid stuff. When the party end, we set to our pajamas and have a sleepover at Camila's house.
-------------------------------------
"Yesterday was so great! Thanks" I thank Camila and Ms. Rosa. "Bye!" They waves me and start to drive. I search my key in my pocket and open the front door. I found there was Sophia and my dad were chatting at the kitchen.

"I'm home!" I yelled then walk to the kitchen. "Ouh hey Orchid. How was your day?" Sophia ask. "Yesterday we had a little party, so it was great" I said cheerly. "Ouh that's great!" Sophia said from kitchen. "Yup" I said then walk upstairs.
--------------------------------------
'Good morning everyone! The weather today is-' I shut my alarm radio off. After a few minutes I get up from my bed and arrange my bed properly so it won't look mess. I start to do my school day routines.
"Let's go Orchid! You'll be late" My dad yelled from his car.

"Wait! Wait!" I take a last sip of my milk. "Bye" I said as I kissed Sophia cheeck (why did I kiss her cheeck? Idk) and head to my dad's car. "Let's go" I said as I shut the door.

SOPHIA'S POV

"Bye" Orchid said as she kissed my cheeck then she get into Walter's car. I stand there in shock. She just kissed me! She kissed me for the first time! Oh my god I'm so thankful! Is she had accept me as her mother? "Yesss!!" I screamed. I don't know how to describe my feeling right now. I really can't believe it. Finally she accept me as her mother. Her MOTHER!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I'm sorry. This chapter was short. I hope you guys understand this story. A little suppries for next chapter :D
Vote ?
Comment ?
Thank you and please don't stop reading :)