Chapter 16

ORCHID'S POV

I woke up bye my phone ringtone. Somebody call me I guess. I grabbed my phone and looked at my phone screen : Bae Felix. I quickly sitted up and answer the call.

(O- Orchid F- Felix)

O- Hello?
F- Hello baby girl.
O- Hahah baby what?
F- Hahah just forget it. What are you doing right now?
O- Umm, I just woke up and now I'm doing nothing.
F- Hahah oh god. Umm hey, are you going to studio today?
O- Hmm maybe.
F- Make sure you came okay babe?
O- We'll look.
F- Hmm okay then. Bye babygirl.
O- Hahah bye babyboy.
*ends*

"HE JUST CALL ME BABYGIRL TWICE!! My heart screaming. I really don't believe it. I put down my phone and realized Mollie were standing at my room door. "Wuuu babyboy. Hahah, who's that?" Mollie asked. "None of your business" I replied. "Awhh, tell me pleaseee" she said with a puppy eyes. "No!" I replied and grabbed my towel.

"What will we do today?" I asked. "Today? Nothing I guess" She replied. I give her a big grin and quickly ran into my bathroom. "Hey! What happend?" Mollie asked from outside the bathroom. "Hahah you said we are free, so I'm going to studio today" I said and started my shower.

"Ouh yeah, the studio!" Mollie squealed. I can hear her footsteps banging the floor. Maybe she's running to her room. After I finished my shower, I dry myself and choose an outfit.

I grabbed some simple jeans and a purple crop tops. After I finished dressing, I go downstair and grabbed my breakfast.
--------------------------------------
-AT THE STUDIO-

It has been 1 and half hours but Felix still not here. I meant The Fooo are still not here. "Huh Orchid, do you really think they will come? Of course not" I thought to myself. To be honest, in this two days I already put my biggest hope on them.

I actually hope they know me. Being my closest friends and hearing my problems. I know it was an insane hope, but that's what I hope. And I know it will never happend.

"Where is the guys?" Dani asked. "Maybe they're busy today" Kilah replied. "Yeah. Busy" I said sadly. I hope they were here. I would feel very happy if they're here. Even if I only can see them ones.

I countinue my own work untill the end of the class. They still didn't come. Well, maybe Felix call me just because he want me to came to class. Of course he's not going to talk with me.

"Hey, let's go" I said and grabbed my backpack. My friends grabbed their things and goes outside. While we're on our way, we suddenly we saw the guys at the cafe near to studio.

"Hey! There they are!" Mollie yelled. Sara, Mollie and Dani quickly ran to them. I just stand there quitely. Don't know what I should do. Be fangirling or act normal. They were chatting with other fans and my friends.

I decided to sit at another table and wait for my friend. After a few minutes, Felix started to make his way over to me. "Oh no, he's come! He's come!" My heart squealed. Butterflies in my stomach is going crazy. I know this is not our first met, but it's still make me feel nervous.

"Hey" Felix greeted and sit infront of me. "Hey" I replied. I can saw there's other girl staring at me. Ugh buterflies is going more crazy right now. "What if one of the girl come or slap me? Hmm no they'll not do that" I thought to myself.

"You looked different" Felix said. "What? Hahah, just my hair. I coloured it yesterday" I replied and smile. "Ouh it's great, and you looked beautiful" He said and smirk. My cheecks turned to really bright red. "Thank you" I said shyly.

While we're chatting, I steal a time to glanced at my other friends. Sara was talking to Omar and she was twirling her hair while she's talking to Omar. I turned my gazed to Dani, she's taking a picture with Oscar and talk to him. And Mollie, she's chatting with Olly with no shame. They were laughing like crazy people. I could see other fans staring at them. They also staring at me and Felix.

"Umm Felix, I think it's not good when it's only you and me chatting here. Fans are staring at us" I said worriedly. "Ouh yeah, I just want to chat with you, but I think you're right" He said. "Umm how about meeting us at the park near here tomorrow? I think there'll be no fans there" He countinued.

"Ouh, is it important?" I asked. He face was changed. "Ouh Orchid! Why did you asked!" I thought to myself. "Umm, it's okay if you're busy. I only-" "No no! It's okay. Umm meet you at nine tomorrow" I interrupt him nervously. "Okay good. Bye, see ya tomorrow" He said as he walked to other guys.

My friends started to walk to me with a big grin. "Hahah really guys?" I laughed. "I'm so happy!" Dani squealed with a small voice. "Other girsl were watching you know" I said. "We know. But it was amazing!" Sara said. "I'm scared actually. But yeah you're right. It feels so amazing" I said.

"Know what? Oscar asked me to meet him at the cafe tomorrow!" Dani said. "Really? Olly asked me to meet him at the beach tomorrow!" Mollie said. "Oh shoot. Omar want me to meet him at mall!" Sara said. They all looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Did Felix had asked you to go out tomorrow?" Sara asked. "Ouh, yes he had asked me. He want to meet me at the park" I said.

"Okay this is strange! It's like they had planned it" Mollie said. "Yeah right?" Sara said. "Weird" Dani said. "I think it was nothing. It just a simple met guys. Relax!" I said and we countinued our walked to our home.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Sorry for this suck chapter. I had a problems and its hard for me to think. Sorry for my bad english too :(
Vote ?
Comment ?
Thanks. Love you till the end of my life