Chapter 9

SOPHIA'S POV

S- Hello Orchid?
O- Yes
S- We all are going to pick your sister at her college. Do you want to follow us?
O- Umm no. I want to stay at Danu's house untill tomorrow
S- Ouh okay, but all of us go. You're brother and his wife followed too
O- No it's okay. Have fun!
S- Ouh okay thanks. We'll be home this midnight. Take care darling
O- Okay thanks. Bye
S- Okay bye
O- Ouh wait!
S- Yes?
O- I love you so much mom
S- *Silent* I-I always love you more honey!
O- I know. Bye!
*ends*

She just called me mom! And she just says that she love me! I can't believe it! How could it happen? What is happening to her untill she's change like this? She'd never be so nice to me. But now she suddenly change.

"So how?" Walter said causing me to shocked. "What?" I ask. "What did Orchid say?" He ask. "Ouh, she said she don't want to follow us. She stayed at Ms. Dana house untill tomorrow" I said. "Let's go then. We will be late" Conner said as he and his wife walk outside.

We started to drive to Marza college.
After 2 hours we finally arrived at Marza college. We pick her up and on our way to back home. In the car, I just look outside the window and suddenly go to sleep.

"ARRGHHH" I heard a scream causing me to wake up. As I open my eyes, I found out that we're only 1 meter to crash a tree. Our car hit the tree hardly and we all fall trough the gorge. It was happend just in a second.

I feel the pain at all over my body. I can feel my blood was flow out from everywhere on my body. I don't know where the other is. All I see is just a tree. "O-Orchid" That was the last word that I could say, then all goes black.
-------------------------------------
ORCHID'S POV

I rushed to Ms. Dana room as I put down my phone. "Orchid! Wait up!" Belu yelled. I just ignore it and knock on Ms. Dana door loudly. "Ms. Dana wake up! Wake up!" I yelled loudly. Ms. Dana open the door and look at me shockly. "Orchid? What happend?!" She ask worriedly.

"H-help! Bring me to hospital now" I said and cry hardly. "What? Why? What happend to you?" She ask as she checked my body. "No no no! It's not me! My family had an accident and now they're at Elizabeth Hospital (again, idk where I got this)! Please bring me there!" I said and crying. She look at me shockly. "Okay okay, I'll bring you there. But don't worry, they'll be okay" she said and she get ready.

"Let's go!" Ms. Dana said after she finished her outfit. I and all of my friend followed her to her car and she started to drive. I sat at the back crying again and again. All my friends were trying to comfort me, but it doesn't work because I'm so worried.

-AT THE HOSPITAL-

After 1 hour, we finally arrived. We ran out from the car and go to the counter. I ask the nurse about my family ward. After we got all the imformation, we go upstairs and run to my family ward. When we arrived, I ask the doctor that just out from the surgical ward.

"Who is Orchid Mitty here?" The doctor with the green robe ask. "Me! I'm Orchid Mitty. How did my family? Are they save?" I ask. The doctor face suddenly change to a sad or more to guilty face. "What?! Are they save?!" I yelled. "I'm sorry Orchid, we had try our best but god loves they more. We can't save all of them"

"NOOO!!" I yelled as loud as I can. I cry so hard and scream a lot. "Orchid! Be calm! Don't worry we're here for you!" Camila said and cry along. "Yes Orchid! We're always here for you!". They all said and hug me. "No! No! No!" I scream again and again.

"I just started to feel love, but now they all are gone. I have no one. No one to loves me. No one there to comfort me. Why did this all happening to me? Why?!" I cried non-stop. "We're here Orchid, you're not alone! Don't worry" Belu said.

Now, I'm all alone. Now, I'm an oprhan girl. Now, I have no sister and brother. Now, I have no family. What would happend to me after this? Will I die alone? Will I survive alone? I don't know.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Heyy guys .. I actually feel sucks right now .. I'm scared if this story were bored you guys .. Well it's more aboit Orchid at the first, then there will be The Fooo at the middle chapter .. Sorry if I make you guys waiting. Sorry for my bad english again
Vote ?
Comment ?
Thank you ! I love you !