Chapter 15

ORCHID'S POV

"Oii!" Mollie yelled as she hitted my face with a pillow. "Ouww! What?!" I yelled back as I woke up from my sleep. "Get up! Get up! Get up!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes and get up from my bed. "Go take a shower now!" She yelled again. "Shut up Mollie! I know what to do!" I pushed her aside and grabbed my towel.

"Aww, Orchid is mad" she mocked. "Shut up!" I said and hitted her with my towel. She laugh and walk outside from my room. "Crazy Mollie" I mumured. "I can hear that!" Mollie said from outside my door causing me to laugh. I walk into the bathroom and take a shower.

Mom decided to bring me to the mall today. We will go buy some stuff for my room. I finished my shower and grabbed some clothes. I decide to wear a blue over sized shirt and a pair of black leggings. When I finished my dressing, I go downstairs and greeted my mom.

"Good morning!" I greeted from the stairs. "Hey Orchid, good morning" mom greeted back as she kissed my cheecks. "What for breakfast today?" I asked. "Pancakes!" Mollie yelled from the dining table. "I didn't ask you" I said as I walked to her. "Ouh really?" "Yup. Really" I said and grabbed my breakfast.

------------------------------------

"Hey, let's go" Mollie called from the infront door. "Wait wait!" I grabbed my last pancake and ran to her. I grabbed my shoes and walk outside. "Okay let's go" I said as I finished tied my shoes. I locked the door behind of me and then we get into the car.

-AT THE MALL-

We had bought a LOT of stuff. I decided to buy a solid red and black coloured theme for my bed. Black for my sheets and red for my blanket and pillow. I also use solid red colour for my room walls. I got some black flower stickers for my walls. Yes, I love black and red so much. I will have a black and red theme for my room now. We also bought some new clothes and trousers for me.

"Orchid! Come here!" Mollie called. "What?" I asked. "Just come here!" Mollie yelled. I walked to her and rolled my eyes. "What?" I asked again. "Just follow me" Mollie said as she pulled me to mom. "Mom, can we have some money?" Mollie asked.

"Yes, get it in my purse" mom said. "Okay thanks mom" Mollie said and grabbed some money. She's actually grabbed it a lot. "What did you want to do with that?" I asked. "Ugh, just follow me okay?" She said and pulled me. After a few walk, we finally arrived. It was a big shop selling some hair stuff.

"Here" Mollie said and pulled me into the shop. "Choose" Mollie said as she pointed at some hair dye. "What?" I asked blankly. "Just choose" she said. "Umm, this one" I said as I grabbed a red hair dye bottle. "Sure?" "Umm, yes?" I asked . I still confuse actually. "Okay let's go" Mollie said and pulled me to the cashier. She paid the hair dye and we walked outside.

"Okay, lets find mom" she said. "What was that for?" I asked pointing at the hair dye. "It was for your hair" she said. "What? Did I seems like I need it?" I asked. "Yes of course you do. Your hair looks suck!" She said. I rolled my eyes and keep walking.

When we find our mom, we bought some other stuff and go drive home.

-AT HOME-

We finished set my room today. Dad help us to paint my room. After a few hours and a few set up, finally my room was finished. It looks so perfect now. The black and red theme and some The Fooo poster on the wall make my room looked more beautiful.

I stare at my reflection on the mirror. My hair looks so beautiful now. Mollie had coloured it to an ombre red. With a black colour at the top and a red one at the bottom of my hair. It looks so suit to me and looks so pretty. I finished my gaze at my reflection and walked to my bed.

I looked at my phone : 3:18 am. Wow it was so late. I had a really long day today. And I'm so tired and exausthed. But I also feels so happy because I got a new room today. I closed my phone and goes to sleep.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey guys ! I'm so sorry .. This chapter just telling about Orchid and her room new look. I hope it didn't disturb 'The Fooo Fanfic' story :(
And sorry for this short chapter and my bad english :(
Vote ?
Comment ?
Thanks and love you !