Chapter 6

Please read Author's note at back! Thanks and please countinue your reading :D
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
ORCHID'S POV

*5 months later*
'Hello! goodmorning everyone! Today will be a cloudy day, but don-' I shut the radio off and sit on my bed. I look at the calendar that I hang on the door. "July 3rd" I read. 5 months had pass. I'm glad that I still survive untill now. The only reason I still survive is my friend, Alfie, Sara and of course The Fooo Conspiracy.

I got a few new friends at school names Barca, Danu, Anastasia and Lina. Camila, Belu and Sara were still my friends. But in this 5 month, I got a few new haters too. They'd bullied me a lot. And they're the reason why I have scars on my arms. My friends say I'm such an idiot for doing that, but they will never understand me unless they're in my position. I think it's the only way to ease the pain and anger in my heart.

All my bestfriend cries everytime I do such a thing. They said all the words that I heard were not true. They said haters just one to put me down. But why they had to put me down? I didn't even do something wrong. I actually want to end it up already, I'm so tired, I wanted to have peace.

But my friends always told me that killing myself is not the answer for my problems, it won't make things better. They'd show me how much important I am to them. They'd show me that they loves me so much. They're my true friends. But sometimes, my friends failed to help me. I still insist to killed myself. But then there's The Fooo to help me.

They had help me a lot. Like always, they prevent me from killing myself, they told me everything is good and they always cheer me up when I was sad or stress. But sadly, they're just my imagination. I can see them but they're actually not here. I really hope one day I can meet them, I can hug them tight, and I want to tell them that they had save me thousand times!

"Orchid? You had woke up already? In this weekend?" Sophia entered my room and join me sit on my bed. "Mm hmm yes. I don't know how can I woke up this early" I reply her with a warm smile. "What were you thinking about honey? You looked frustrated".

"Am I ? Well, I just thinking about my life. I'm glad that I still survive in this 5 months of this year. And I'd be thinking about my lifesaver" I said weakly. "Orchid, you're survive because of yourself. You had been strong to keep survive. Your 'lifesaver' is just there to help you to keep strong. If you can't help yourself, then they're meant nothing to you" She said. "But they still save me, they had help me, they're there for me whenever I'm trying to kill myself" I reply and my eyes start to watering.

"Like I said, they're nothing if you can't help yourself. You still need yourself to keep survive, you still need yourself to keep s-" "Where's dad?" I interrupt her and wipe my tears on my cheecks.

She will never understand, she's a woman and I was a teenager. We had a different thinking. "He'd go to work" She said and pick my clothes that scattered on the floor then she walk out from my room.I know she was touched, but I can't do anything to help if she won't understand me.

*bzzzd* *bzzzzd* My phone buzzed. Last night I'd set it into a vibration. I looked at my phone screen and there was Camila calling me. I answer it.

(C-Camila O-Orchid)

C- Hey! What are you doing right now?
O- Sitting on my bed. Why?
C- Hahah so you had woke up early right? I woke up early too and now, I don't know what to do. That's why I call you.
O- Hmm I don't know what to do either.
C- Awhh. I thought you know what to do. I'm bored!
O- I don't know. Hmm can I go to your house?
C- Ouh yeah of course! I'll ask my mom to pick you.
O- Okay good. I'll get ready and then your mom can pick me up on 9. Okay?
C- Alright Madam! Now get your fat ass out from your bed!
O- Hahah shut up slut!
C- Hahahah bye Bitch.
O- Bye Slutty Cami.
*ends*

I laugh so hard when I have a conversation with her. Her words always made my day. I get my towel and walk to the bathroom. I strip out everything I need and start showering. I wash my long low-curly black hair with vanilla scented shampoo and strawberry soap for my body.

I rinse and dry myself with my towel. I picked out my white tank top and my blue jeans form wardrobe. I go to the mirror and set my hair free. I touch-up myself a little bit and go downstairs.

I looked at my watch, 8:30 am. Still have times to eat. I walk to the dining table. "What is our breakfast today?" I ask Sophia. "Bacon and eggs" She said and walk from kitchen to the dining table. "Yumm yum" I sit at dining table and start to eat. "Why did you wear like that?" "Why? Is it something wrong?" I ask confuse. "Well, your scars on your arms, you don't want to hide it?" She ask.

My face start to down. I hate to remember the day that I try to kill myself. I know it was a stupid move, but I can't stop from trying to kill myself when I have a problem. "Just pretend like it is nowhere on my arms" she saw my sad face and she's apologize "I'm sorry, I just wanted to ask. Forgive me" "Hmm" I said "I'm going to Camila's house today. Her mom will pick me up" I informed then we keep silent.

SOPHIA'S POV

You're so stupid Sophia! When are you going to make her to love you? Next time you need to watch your word first! I thought to myself. I didn't meant to make her sad or mad, and I didn't meant to make her remember to the day that she's trying to kill herself. I just want to care about her.

*pon pon* I heard a horn sound from car. That must be Ms. Rosa. "I need to go! Bye!" Orchid said then quickly walk out from our house. She goes without shaking my hand or kiss my cheeck. When did she's going to pretend me as her mother? She walk out and entered Ms. Rosa car.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey guys! What did you guys think about this chapter? Well, I need an important think to tell you guys. Orchid is actually 17 years old/12th grade. That's all XD
Credit to Camila Rosa, Belu Garrid, Sara Sydell, Danu Dana, Lina Guzman, Barca Matoulkova and Anastasia Richardson :)
Vote ?
Comment ?
Thanks for reading! Love ya'll :D