Chapter 17

FELIX'S POV

I walked to the other guys after I finished chatting with Orchid. She looks so pretty with that red ombre hair. But sadly the other ladys were watching us. Making she to feels weird. But tomorrow I'll met her tho.

"Hey girls!" I said as I walked at the girls. Their face looks so sour. "Umm, I think we got to go now" I said to other guys. "Ouh yes. Sorry girls" Omar said. "Bye, see you guys next time!" We all said and walked to our house.

OSCAR'S POV

-AT THE CAFE-

All the girls was busy taking a picture with us while we're drinking at the cafe. After a few minutes, suddenly I saw Dani. The girl that I'd teach before. I ignored the other girls and walked to her.

"Hey" I greeted. "Ouh hey Oscar!" She greeted back with a most beautiful smile. We decided to walk to other table and just both of us sit there. I could see that the other girl was staring at us. But I couldn't refused my feelings to chat with her.

After a few talked, she informed that she had to go back home. "Umm Dani" I called. "Yes?" "Can we met tomorrow?" I asked nervously. "Ouh yeah, of course!" She replied. "Ouh great. Okay then, met you at the mall tomorrow. At 9" I said and give her a smirk. She just nodded and walk to her friends.

OLLY'S POV

-AT THE CAFE-

Woah. There is so many fans here. I walked out from the crowd to find some air. After my few walks, suddenly I saw Mollie walking over to me. She looks like a perfect model while she's walking.

"Hey prince!" She greeted. "Hey princess" I greeted back with a big grin. We take a sit and chat about some crazy stuff with no shame at all. "Woah, bitches are looking at us" Mollie said. "Hahah what?" I said and looked around.

All the girls were looking at us. Some of them are taking picture of us. "Umm better we go" Mollie said. "Awhh, yeah" I replied sadly. "Bye prince!" She greeted. "Wait! Umm, can we met tomorro-" "Of course! Met me at the beach at 9! Bye!" She interrupt me and quickly ran to her other friends. "Bye" I replied.

OMAR'S POV

-AT THE CAFE-

"Omar!" Someone called me. I looked behind and it was Sara. "Ouh hej hun!" I greeted. "Hahah hej" She said with a little red colour on her cheecks. We decided to go walk together to the counter. We're chatting like always (I already know her before). But then the fans didn't stop blocking us.

I looked at the other guys. Oscar was with Dani, Olly with Mollie and Felix with.. Who's that? I don't know her. All the girls are staring at the other guys too. Snapping some pictures and maybe had a little gossip about them.

"Hej, I got to go now. Met you next time okay?" Sara said. "Hmm okay. But can we met tomorrow? At the starbucks on 9" I said. "Okej, see you tomorrow! bye hun!" She greeted and walked to her other friends.

ORCHID'S POV

-AT HOME-

*tomorrow morning*
"Mollie! Orchid! Wake up!" Mom yelled from downstairs. She's knocking at our doors like there is no tomorrow! "I'd wake up already!" I yelled back.

I rushed to Mollie's room. But she is woke up already and she is in shower, singing .. Run with us by The Fooo.
I checked on my phone : 7.27 am. Why is she so early? Well.. Maybe she's excited to met Olly.

"Mollie! Did Olly texted you already?!" I yelled. "Yes! He said they will pick us on 9!" She informed. "What?! They pick us?!" I asked. "Yes! Just Olly and Felix!" She informed. "Ouh okay!" I yelled and walked to my room.

It's not weird when the guys came here because they had know Mollie before I moved here. Maybe they had playing FIFA or having a party here before.

I grabbed my towel and started to take a shower. After I finished, I walked to my wardrobe and choose a clothes. "Okay, time to choose the perfect one" I thought to myself. I get a purple tank top and a pair of blue jeans.

I let my hair free and put a little side braid on it. After I finished, I walked downstairs to join Mollie at breakfast. We have some pancakes and toast.

I heard the doorbell and quickly walked to the in front door. I opened the door and saw Felix was standing with his LK oversized T-shirt and a pair of black jeans. Olly was standing beside of him, wearing a black T-shirt and a pair of black jeans.

They still look handsome with those simple dressing.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello guys! So sorry for this suck and short chapter :( its so suck and I hate it :(
But I really hope you guys like it anyway :')
Vote ?
Comment ?
Thank you ! I love you guys <3