Chapter 14

ORCHID'S POV

"Hurry up Orchid!" Sara called. They all have been waiting me at the dance class door. "Yes! Wait up!" I quickly grabbed my bottle and walk to the door. "Hey! You!" Someone called me from behind. I turned my head and saw Felix was walking to me. I stand there quitely.

"You speak english right? You must didn't understand what were we teaching you infront right?" He asked. "Umm yes, but I can just follow you guys moves" I replied. "Hmm but I think we can teach you personally if you want. We had a free time right now" he offered with a small smirk. "Umm I don't kn-" "Yes! Of course we want!" Sara interrupt me. "Uhh we?" He asked. "Yeah, I didn't understand it too" she replied with a puppy face. "Umm okay. So, can we start now?" Felix asked. "Yes!" Me and Sara said.

"Hey! Why did you guys take-" Danu couldn't finish her words when she's walk inside. She looks shocked a little bit. Then Mollie get in. She looks shocked too. Well maybe because Felix was chatting with us.

"Ouh sorry. He and the other guys want to teach us the buzzkill dance move again because we didn't understand it" Sara informed. "Ouh.. But Can you guys teach us too? We didn't understand too actually" Mollie said with a puppy face. I know she was lying. She dance so good before.

"Okay of course" Felix said. He goes to the small room and called the other guys. "Ouh hej!" Olly said. "Umm speak english" Felix informed the guys. "Ouh okay. Hey girls" Oscar said with a smile."Hye!" We all said together. "Okay, now we'll started okay?" "Okay" we all said.

"Okay first you need to do like this" Felix said and showed me the first move. I followed him slowly and started to catch up. "Raise your hand like this and put it down like this" Felix said. I followed him.

I followed the lesson from Felix. Mollie was with Olly, Dani with Oscar, and Sara was learning with Omar. They all looks so excited when they're with the guys. And I could see that Omar was staring at Sara everytime. Same like Olly and Oscar. Olly were staring at Mollie all the time. And Oscar always have his eyes on Dani everytime. It's weird.

"Hey, can I have your number on my phone?" Felix asked causing me to lost my gaze. "What?! M-my number?!" I asked shockly. "It's okay if you don't want me to keep it" He said and his face looks down. "No, you can keep it. But why?" I asked. "Just want to text you in a free time" He replied. "Umm okay then" He gived his Iphone and I called my number using it.

"Okay there you go" I said and give his phone back. "Okay thanks .. Wait, what is your name?" He asked. "Ouh I didn't tell you yet?" "Umm no" He replied.

"My name is Orchid" I said "nice to meet you" I said again causing him to laugh. "This is not our first met, hahah" He laugh. "Hahah I know right" I said and laugh at him "but your name was beautiful. Seriosly" he said 'seriously' a little bit though. He looked at me and smirk. My cheecks started to blushed brightly. He saw my red cheecks and laugh.

FELIX'S POV

*Before the class started*
We walk into the studio like always. All the girls there started to cheer up. I walk in confidently and get ready for class. After a few minutes, Matt started to informed something. "Okej! redo för klassen!" He yelled. We take our sit and he started his information.

"Idag kommer vi att lära oss buzzkill eftersom The Fooo var här!" He said. Me and the other guys will teaching the buzzkill today because we had some free times. We walked infront to inform the class.

"Vi kommer att vara koreograf idag" Oscar said informing that we will be the choreographer today. I looked around and spot a girl with long curly black hair. She had a beautiful hazel eyes. She's wearing a green t-shirt. My eyes suddenly locked on her.

I looked at the other guys. Oscar had his eyes at the girl with a blonde hair. I followed Omar's gaze and he was staring at the hazel hair girl. And Olly, he was looking at the another blonde hair girl.This is good. Nobody will steal my girl.

When the class was over, I decide to find the girl that I've spotted before. I had a little awkward conversation with her before. She looks confused and scared while the learning. I decided to find her and teach her personally.

I teached the girl and the other guys were teaching another three girls. I found myself was staring at her mostly everytime. She looks so adorable and different than the other girls.

ORCHID'S POV

When the guys finished teaching us personally, we decide to go back home. We thanked the guys and walk back home. "Omg! I can't believe we learn with them personally!" Dani squealed. "Yeah right! We're so lucky today!" Sara said.

"Hey Orchid, you and Felix looks so sweet" Mollie said. "Hahah really?" "Yeah he just focused on you everytime!" Dani said. "Hahah, he just want to teach me properly, that's all" I said. "Wuuuu" They all make a sound causing me to laugh. "Shut up you all" I said and we countinued our walk.
-----------------------------------
"Hey! We're home!" Mollie said. I untied my shoes and go to the living room. "Why did you back home so late?" Aunt Ellis asked. "Why? It was 3:00 pm" Mollie asked back. "We had to buy some stuff for Orchid room. Remember?" "Ouh, sorry I forgot. We had an extra class today" I informed.

"It's okay. But we had to go to the mall tomorrow okay?" "Okay" We both said and walk upstairs. I checked my phone and found someone were texted me. I unlocked my phone and open the text.

(U- Unknown O-Orchid)

U- Hey! It's ya boy here! xxFelix
O- Ouh hey! What are you doing?
U- Sitting on the couch with the other guys.
O- Ouh hahaha! That's great! What are they doing right now?
U- Hahah yup! They're watching 'lord of the rings'. Heyy, I got to go now. Just want to say hye actually.
O- You've said it! Hahah okay have fun ! bye.
*ends*

I put down my phone and stared at my syilling. I was thinking about something. I just met The Fooo. It was The Fooo! Why am I feeling so comfortable with them? I meant like, for my first met ever, I should be excited or goes crazy. But I'm just fine like they were my closest friends.

And this evening, Felix just ask for my number. And now he just texted me! Like really? Have I died already?! I pinch myself to test. "Ouch!" It was hurt. So I'm literally not dreaming, and I'm not died yet.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey ! Soo what do you guys think ? Sorry for my bad english :(
Vote ?
Comment ?
Thanks , and I love you to the moon <3