Chapter 19

ORCHID'S POV

I opened my eyes and realized I was laying on Felix's chest. He's sleeping with his arms wrapping around me. And it's already night in here. I grabbed my phone out from my pocket and look at the time :11.56 pm.

Oh no ! Mom will kill me now. I looked at the notification bar : 30 missed call. Oh no ! Its mom ! She must be so angry. I stand up and wake Felix up. "Felix, wake up !" I shaked his body violently.

"Hey! Hey! What happened?" Felix woke up and asked worriedly. "Mom will kill me !" I yelled. "What? Why?" He asked. "Looked at the sky Felix. It's nearly midnight!" I yelled again. "Hey, relax! Okay, let's go home okay? Just calm down" he said as he stand up from the bench.

"You want me to calm down? Felix, my mom will kill me!" I yelled. And now he laugh so hard. "Felix, it's not funny!" I yelled again. "Hahah okay, okay. You just looked so cute when you were worried" he laughed.

"Damn you!" I said and try to kick him invently. He laughed again and again. "Shut up Felix" I said. "Hahah okay, okay" he said and stop laughing. "Let's go" he said and we began walking.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at my house. "Umm thanks for today Felix" I said and smiled. "No don't thank me. You're the one who's amazing today" he said and smirk. I hugged him and cry. "Hey, hey. Why are you crying? Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Everything's good. I just can't believe that I'd got to hang out with you today. It was my biggest hope ever!" I said and ended the hug. "Orchid, I'm just a normal guy. I'm nothing. Don't have to put a hope on me" he said and smile. "No. You're not nothing. You're always something. And you're so amazing" I said.

He smiled. We hugged again and he began to walk to his house. I greeted him goodnight and walk into my house. I closed the door and turned around. "Ahh!" I screamed as I saw someone standing right behind of me. And it's Mollie.

"Gosh, Mollie ! You scared me!" I said. "Hahah sorry" "how was it?" She asked with a big grin. "Where's mom?" I asked. "I don't know. Answer me please. How was it goes?" She asked again. "Well, I think today was pretty amazing tho"

"Same! I had an amazing day with Olly too!" She screamed. "Shhh! Where's mom? She'll kill me if she know I got home this late". "I'm here" mom said from the stairs. "Umm hey... Mom" I said. "Where are you from?" She asked.

"She go hang out with Felix and everything's okay" Mollie replied. "Felix? Who's-" "goodnight mom!" Mollie interrupt her and grabbed my hand. We ran into my room and closed the door. "Tell me everything about today!" Mollie said. "I have nothing to tell" I replied and dived into my bed.

"Awhh, let me tell you then" she said and grinned like a happy horse. She begins to tell about her and Olly. But poor her, I actually didn't even hear to her story. I'm thinking about Felix. No, I'm thinking about my life. How could I probably got to hang out with Felix Sandman ?

I don't know if this is a dream or real. If it's a dream, I feels like I don't want to wake up forever. And if it's not, I feels like I'm the luckiest girl in this world. "And... The end" Mollie finally ended her story with a 'the end'. "So what do you think?" She asked. "Well.. Umm.. Thats pretty cool" I replied.

"Yeah right! I feels so happy today!" She said. "Yeah, I feels the same too" I replied. "Ouh, I forgot to tell you something. Tomorrow you'll start your school day" she informed. "what?!" I screamed. "Woah.. It just a school day. Relax" she said. "No it's not. It's a hell day"

I can't believe it that my worst day will start tomorrow! I don't want to go to the school. It may have a girl like Poyshia in that school! Oh god please save me.

--------------------------

"Orchid! Wake up!" Mom yelled from downstairs. I ignore it and pulled my blanket over my head. "Orchid! Wake up! You'll be late for your school!" She yelled again. I opened my eyes and look at my watch : 7 am. Oh no, today Is my first day at my new school!

"Orchid! Wake-" mom open the door of my room and stop yelled when she saw me had wake up already. "Ahh, you'd wake up already. Now get up and go get ready for your school" she said. "Umm.. Mom.. I didn't feel very well today" I lied.

"Yesterday you seems very well after you done hanging out with a guy name Felix" she said knowing I'm lie. "But mom-" "no but but. You'll wake up, you'll get ready and you'll go to your school with Mollie. Understand?" She asked. "Yes mom" I said lazily and get up from my bed.

"Good girl. Now go get ready. Mollie and dad are already downstairs" she said and walked out from my room. I grabbed my towel and started to take a shower. I used a lavender soap for my body and strawberry shampoo for my hair.

After I finished showering and go to my wardrobe. "Where is it?" I thought to myself while I'm searching for my uniform in the wardrobe. I out from my room and asked mom. "Mom! Where is my uniform?!" I yelled from upstairs. "What uniform?!" She yelled back from the kitchen.

"My school's uniform!" I yelled. "What?! Your school didn't have uniforms! You can wear your everyday clothes!" She yelled back. "Oh okay, thanks mom!" I yelled and get into my room. Oh gosh really?! We don't have to wear uniforms?! Omg this is so good!

"Look orchid, it's not that hard for your new school. You just have to familiarize yourself when you get there." I thought to myself. I go to my wardrobe again and choose a very good looking clothes.

I slip my blue T-shirt on my body and dark blue pants for my legs. I let my hair free and do a little side braid on my hair. After I finished, I go downstairs for breakfast.

Oh great! Mom cooked pancakes for today. I sit on my chair and grabbed my pancakes. "Good morning sweetheart" dad greated. "Good morning dad" I replied and eat my pancakes. "So, are you ready for today?" He asked. "Hmm, kinda yes and kinda not" I replied.

"What kind of answer was that?" He laughed. "I don't know. I'm just scared" I replied. "Scared for what honey? Mollie will be there to help you if you need anything. Right Mollie?" "Yup! And I'll help you with the guys too. They're pretty hot you know" Mollie said.

"That is not helping Mollie" dad said. "What? Aww, I just want to show her the guys" mollie replied causing me to laugh. Mollie and dad keeps arguing and makes the dining room fulls with their noise.

I can't help but just sitting there and thinking about what will happen today. What if there's a girls like Poyshia and her friends? What if I got bullied again? What if they make me cut again? I'm scared if the old things will happen again.

"Orchid are you okay? Why do you just playing with your pancakes? Eat them and you'll go for school. Eat fast" mom said making me out from my reflective. "Okay mom" I said and realize Mollie looking at me with a poor face.

She knows that I hate school. She knows that I've been bullied a lot at my old school. She knows that I'm scared if all of that will happen to me again. And she knows that all of this things making me feels so trauma.

But she can't do a thing to help me. She can't go mad on mom and dad just because don't want me to go to the school. I have to go to that school no matter what.

We all finished our breakfast and go get ready. Me and mollie greeted mom goodbye and walk into the car with dad. The car begins to move making me feel more scared and frustrated.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey guys .. I know you guys don't even care about orchid's life .. All you guys want is just the fooo story right ? But this book called "all in one" .. So I'll put everything in this book .. Maybe this book will have a lot of chapters .. I don't know .. But I'm really sorry if you guys don't like this book :(

Vote ?
Comment ?