Chapter 8

ORCHID'S POV

"I'm home" I said as I entered my house. I untied my shoes and walk to living room. "Sophia?" I called but there's no answer. "Mom?" I called again and walk upstairs. Still nobody answer it.

I walk to her room and knock on the door softly. "Sophia? Are you there?". I open the door slowly and found she was sleeping on her bed. She was sleeping so well. I smile then walk to her bed. She looks so beautiful. Sometimes, she looks like my mom. Real mom. How can I didn't realize this before?

"Love you" I said as I kiss her forehead. I stand up, grabbed her blanket and cover her body from shoulder to toe. I shut the door slowly and walk to my room. I really don't know why, but I feels like I love her very much today. I feels like she was so special today. I've never feels this before.

I grab my phone and open my online diary.

Dear Diary,

Did you know what am I feeling right now? I actually feel love, I feel happy and I feel very thankful. I feel thankful cause I have Sophia in my life, I feel thankful because I have this family. I didn't have any good relationship with this family, but I still feel happy because I have them. Atleast I know that I'm not an orphan girl. I actually don't know why am I feeling this right now. I don't have any reason to feels like this. It just came by itself.
Olivia, did you feel this too? Did you feel what I feel? I really hope you was here. I really want to tell you what am I feeling right now. Mom, where are you?

I end it up with a question to my mom. I just hope she was here. I want to tell her everything. I close my phone and take a little nap.
--------------------------------------
'I love it when you just don't care, I love it when-' (it was my phone ringtone -Life of the party by Shawn Mendes-) I look at my phone screen and it was Danu calling me.

(D-Danu O-Orchid)

D- Hello
O- Ouh hey Danu!
D- Nobody's at my home now. Can you come here?
O- Why? You scared? Hahah
D- Absolutely not! I was bored when I'm alone. Just come here okay?
O- Ugh alright. Give me 20 minutes
D- Okay good! Call me when you're ready
O- Okay
*ends*

I start to take a shower and get ready. When I got out of the bathroom I ran to my closet and put on my black hoodie. I grab my leggings and done! I check myself at the mirror for one last time and I looked on my phone : 4:45.

I walk downstairs and I called Danu to pick me up. Then I wrote some letters to my parrents : "I'm out with some friends. Will be back home tomorrow!" I paste it at the refrigerator. I walk to the living room and wait for Danu to pick me up. After a few minutes the doorbell ringed.

I grab my shoes and opened the door. "Hey you, ready to go?" Danu ask. "Wait" I tied my shoes for a second. "Yes! Ready sir!" I answer causing she to laugh. I closed the door behind me then we went to car. "Hye Ms. Dana" I greeted Danu's mom as I shut the door. "Hye Orchid" She greeted back and start to drive.

-Danu's House-

"Bye" we greeted Ms. Rosa as we out from the car. She had to stay at her works untill midnight. "Come in" Danu said and open the door. I walk in and ran onto her couch.

"What we're going to do actually?" I ask and on the television. "I don't know actually" Danu answered. "Hmm, let's call our friends" I said as I walk to her "Hahaha party again?" Danu ask. "I guess so" I answer and smirk at her.

We both quickly grab our phone and call all our friends to come there. We actually love to have fun and party. We are not that nerd that who wants to read books everyday tho. We are like the other person but we're not a 'hot girl'.

After a few minutes they all arrived and we start to do some stuff. Me and Danu were going to bake a cake while Camila and Lina are going to set a drinks. Barca and Anastasia were setting the living room so it would be more extensive for us to play there.
Done prepairing, we decide to watch movie at the living room.

After a few minutes, I found my phone was ringing. I look at my phone screen and it was Sophia calling me. "Guys! Shut up!" I said causing they all to silent. I answered the call.

(S-Sophia O-Orchid)

S- Hello Orchid?
O- Yes
S- We all are going to pick your sister at her college. Do you want to follow us?
O- Umm no. I want to stay at Danu's house untill tomorrow
S- Ouh okay, but all of us go. You're brother and his wife followed too
O- No it's okay. Have fun!
S- Ouh okay thanks. We'll be home this midnight. Take care darling
O- Okay thanks. Bye
S- Okay bye
O- Ouh wait!
S- Yes?
O- I love you so much mom
S- *Silent* I-I always love you more honey!
O- I know. Bye!
*ends*

I put the phone down and found they all were staring at me. "What?" I ask curiously. "What did she want?" Lina ask. "My family are going to pick up my sister at her college and back home this midnight. That's all"

"All of them? Why weren't you follow them?" Danu ask. "They just want to pick her and then they all go back home" I answered and walk to the refrigerator to grab some water. While I'm taking a water, I can hear they're having a big gossip at the living room.

"Hey? Did I missed something?" I ask as I walk to the living room. "Uhh Orchid, did you just call her mom?" Camila ask. "Did I?" I ask shockly. "Yes you are!" Belu said. "Well, I don't know. I just want to call her that. Is it something wrong?" I asked.

"Weird" Barca said and sip her juice. I found they all were looking at me weirdly. "Stop staring!" I said causing we all to laugh. We decide to watch some movies more. After a few hours the movie start to end. I found they all were looking at their phone while I'm watching the movie alone.

I put out my phone and looked at the time : 3 am. "Woah, 3 am already? I want to go sleep" I said. "*yawning* yeahh I'm tired already" Barca said as she wipe her eyes. I stand up to off the tv. While I'm on my way to sit back, my phone ringing loudly.

I looked at my phone screen : Unknown. I walk to my friend and show it to them. "Don't answer it!" Anastasia whispered. "No! Answer it! It might be important" Camila said. I nodded and answered the call.

(O- Orchid U-Unknown)

O- H-hello?
U- Hello miss. Are you Orchid Mitty?
O- Yes that was me. Why?
S- I'm Zed from Elizabeth Hospital (idk where I got this hospital name). I'm here to inform you that Walter Mitty, Sophia Mitty, Marza Mitty, Conner Mitty and Gadie Mitty (my brother's wife) had an accident at Ipoh Roads (idk where I got this roads name). And we need you to come here
O- What?! *jaw dropped*
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey guys ! Did you guys like this chapter ? Well I hope so .. Btw, sorry for my bad english :(
Vote ?
Comment ?