Chapter 11

ORCHID'S POV

After about 12 hours, we finally arrived at the Sweden International Airport. We pick up our suitcase and walk outside. Uncle Sam's wife, Aunt Ellis, have been waiting outside for us. It has been 7 years I didn't meet her. I had forget how does she looks like.

When we arrived outside, there's a woman hold a big paper that written our names. "That was her" Uncle Sam said and pointed to Aunt Ellis. "Hye Orchid! Do you remember me?" She ask with a cheerful smile. "Not to much. But I remembered your names" I said with a simple smile. "Hahah! That's good" "well let's go!" She said and open the door for me.

I'm not very used to it. It feels so awkward because I didn't know her to much. I just closed with Uncle Sam. He always come to my country to meet my father or do his other works. His wife was pretty. She had a straight blonde hair. Her eyes were bright ocean blue and have a little sprinkle around it. It sounds weird, but it was super beautiful.

I greeted her daughter, Mollie. Mollie was in the car why we're talking outside. This Mollie had a straight blonde hair just like her mother. Her eyes were dark chocolate, same with Uncle Sam's. And she's literally taller than me.

"Hye! I'm Mollie" She said with a cheerful smile. Her Swedish accent was very though. "I know. And I'm Orchid" I said slowly. "Okay Orchid! You looks .. scared?" She ask. "Kinda" I replied shyly. "Awhh don't be scared. We're not going to eat you tho" She said causing me to laugh.

After a few hours, we finally arrived at their house. The neighborhood was so different. In my old house, our neighborhood was completely bored and dreary. But here it looks more cheerly. There's people chatting everywhere. Asking about the day and stuff.

"Orchid, let's get in" Aunt Ellis called me from the front door. "Okay!" I grabbed my suitcase and walk slowly into the house. It looks three times more bigger than my old house. It has two floor and an attic. "Orchid, your room will be at the attic. We had cleaned it, don't worry" Aunt Ellis said. "Ouh thank you" I thanked. "Okay, you can go set your things upstairs. And at 9 we will have a dinner okay?" She said. "Alright".

I replied and walk to my new room. It was bigger than my old room. But this room was still plain white. I walked forward and take a sit at the queen sized bed. It was super soft and comforting. At the corner of my room, it was a big black wardrobe. I put my suitcase in the wardrobe and get ready for the dinner.

-----------------------------------

We had a conversation about me, my family and my life. They were asking about my life before this. I told them that I've been bullied a lot and has no friends. I also told them about my stupid behavior. I told them that I'd try to kill myself a thousand times. And I'd told them about my lifesaver.

I'm crying so hard when I'm trying to tell them. It was so hard to remembered everything behind. My past life was not like other people. My past life was the worse. It's all was a bad memories. It's really not a happy story.

They're trying to comfort me and telling me everythings is good. They're so nice to me. And they ask me to call them mom and dad. They're so nice to me. They're literally looked like my real mom and dad. And Mollie's looks like Marza. Everytimes I talk to her, it feels like I was talking to Marza.

I walk upstairs and layed on my bed. I grabbed my phone and I text sara and tell her that I've arrived.

(O-Orchid S-Sara)

O- Hey Sara ! I've arrived at my Uncle's house :D
S- Hey! Really?! Oh my god so good!
O- Hahah yes! I'll meet you tomorrow at 9 okay?
S- Okay! Can't wait to see you XD
O- Me too. I got to go now, see you tomorrow!
S- Bye! XD
*ends*

I put down my phone and go to the window. I could see the whole neighborhood here. It has a such a beautiful houses. My eyes spot at this one house. It was quite far from here. But my eyes still can saw the house. It looks so perfect. It has a dark choclate walls and a pure yellow doors. It's balcony was big and so beautiful. It has a lot of flowers around the house. While I'm examine the house, then suddenly a guy walk out from the house.

I couldn't see his face because it was dark here. He looked familiar, but I couldn't see who it is. "Orchid?" Mollie entered my room. "Ouh hey. What are you doing here?" I said and walk forward to her. "I just want to chat" She said with a cheerful smile. "Ouh okay" I replied.

I was about to ask her who is that guy. But that guy already goes out with his another three friends. "Umm. You know who's house is that?" I said and point at that guy house.
"Ouh that one? It was Ogge's house. I bet you don't know him tho" She said. "Wait. What? Ogge's house?" I ask shockly. "Yes it is. He was a part of this boyband names The Fo-"

"The Fooo Conspiracy!" I interrupt her with a nearly yelled tones. I covered my mouth and started to blush. "You know them?" She ask shockly. "Yes of course! They was a perfect boyband ever! I think I'd told you about this. Right?" I ask. I had tell her about this at the dinner. "What? Which one? The lifesaver?" She ask. "Yes! They're my lifesaver!" I replied cheerfuly.

"Ouh I see. They are not that popular. That's why I thought you didn't know them" she said. "I know them. And I love them so much" I said with a warm smile. "Mm hmm. Of course. I love them too" She said. "Who is your favourite?" She ask cheerfully. "Well it was Felix. What about you?" I answered and asked her back. "It was Ogge! He looks so perfect! He's so handsome! He's so hot!" She said nearly screamed. "Woah woah relax! Hahaha" I said causing us to laugh.

We countinued the chat untill midnight. We talk about our fangirling things, our dreams and literally everything about The Fooo and Foooers. "*yawning* I want to sleep now. Goodnight" I said with a tired smile. "Ouh okay. Nice to talk to you sister. Goodnight!" She laugh and walk downstairs. I off the light and goes to sleep.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey guys !! How about this chapter ? Sorry for my bad english :(
The Fooo is coming up soon :D
Vote ?
Comment ?
Thank you ! Love you more than stars !