Chapter 5

Please read author's note at the last page. It's important ! Thanks and please countinue your reading :)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
ORCHID'S POV

*2 weeks later*
"Orchid! Poyshia! Go to my office now!" Mr. Valk yelled at us when he saw we were fighting at the hall. We started to fight when Poyshia pushed me to the floor when I was standing at the hall. The cheer of fighting from students become silent when Mr. Valk came.

We started to walk to Mr. Valk office. "What do you guys think you're doing?" Mr. Valk was asking us with a yelled tone. "She pulled my hair first!" Poyshia speak. "No! She pushed me untill I fall! She start it first!" I said then we started to mouth-fight.

"Shut up!" Mr. Valk yelled at us. The room goes silent. Mr. Valk slowly walk to us and said "You both go clean the toilet. Orchid, you go to toilet floor 1 and Poyshia floor 2. Go now!" "But I-" "Or I'll tell your parents about this. Choose" He interrupt Poyshia. "Clean the toilet" I say then go to the floor 1. This is all her faults! Why did I have to accept this? I talk to myself. Why did we have a student like her in this school?

When I arrived I pick a brushes and started to clean the floor.
It was so embrassed when students walk into the toilet. They look at me then they laugh. I hope Poyshia feel like this too! I countinue my cleaning then Camila and Belu walk in.

"Orchid?" Camila said. "What are you doing?" Belu said and take the brush from me. "I was cleaning the toilet! Give me that back!" "No! Why are you cleaning this toilet?" She protested and hide the brush behind. I sigh "Me and Poyshia were fighting at the hall. Then Mr. Valk saw us and give us a punishment"

"This is a punishment? This is a whacking! Let's talk to him" Camila say. She hold my hand and pulled me to Mr. Valk office. "No! Don't" I'm trying to pull my hand back but she won't let my hand go. When we arrived we saw Poyshia and Mr. Valk wete chatting in a happyly way.

I looked them in shock "Why she's here? Why she didn't clean the toilet?!" I yelled and my eyes started to watering. "Orchid she i-" "I'm his nephew. So I didn't have to clean that toilet. You deserve it" She interrupt Mr. Valk. I stand in shock for a minute. Didn't move at all.

This is to much! This is so unfair! "Why?!" I yelled and started to run. Run with no direction. "Orchid!" "No! Orchid stop!" Camila and Belu were running after me. I let my tears goes down to my cheeck then falling down to the floor. When I was running I saw a guy standing 5 meter infront of me. Orchid, you need to stop! Everything is going to be okay! The guy say loudly to me. And it was Felix standing infront of me.

He looked at me with a warm smile. I start to walk and when I was 5 centimeter from him. I stop. It's okay Orchid. It's okay. He said with a warm smile then he dissapeard. I started to kneeling there and cry so hard. Why did my life is so suck? Why did everything so unfair to me? Why? I was crying again and again.

Then Belu and Camila arrived at my place. "Orchid, don't do this. Nextime, you don't have to run like this. Don't worry Orchid. Everything is okay. We love you" Belu said. She hug me and started to cry. "Yes Orchid. Be calm" Camila slow-talk to me and joining us crying. I look up and saw Felix smiling 3 meter infront of us. Thank you Felix I thought to myself and hug Camila and Belu.
--------------------------------------------------
"How was your day?" Sophia ask. "Nothing much" I reply short and countinue my food. "Why?" She ask. I gulp my food then stare at her. "Can I trust you?" "Ofcourse. Why?" Her cheer smile started to change to a worry look. "Hmm no, I won't trust you"

I drink my juice and quickly walk upstairs. I open my phone and start to do my routine. Post edits. While I'm searching a new pic, Sara text me on twitter direct message.

(O-Orchid S-Sara)

S- Helo Bitch! How was your day ?
O- Ohh hey Slut! :) My day ? It sucks !
S- Why ? Orchid tell me.
O- I got bullied at school.(The things Poyshia do is kinda a bully right? Idk)
S- What ? Who did that to you ?
O- Someone in my school names Poyshia.
S- She is an idiots ! How could she bullied this amazing people like you? But don't worry honey. I'm here for you.

Our chat countinue untill midnight. I think I believe her. I don't know why but she is so special to me. I tell her about how I imagine Felix, how The Fooo Conspiracy save my life, I tell her about my family. I tell her everything because I'm starting to count on her.

She was very nice, she's pretty and she is everything. We started to be a nice friends. But, in the deep of my heart, I'd already assume her as my own sister.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey guys ! Sorry this chapter was short. And sorry for my bad english too :( So! This chapter was storying how Felix or the other guys (will be soon) save Orchid's live :) I really hope you guys understand it. Well, I'm not a writter. So don't judge :p
Hahah anyway I got a news for you guys! Well, the next chapter will going to be more intresting (for me it is intresting.. But for you guys idk). The Fooo is started to be formed in next chapter :D
Vote ?
Comment ?
Thanks ! I love you guys ! :D