Chapter 12

ORCHID'S POV

"Good morning!" I said cheerfully as I walked downstairs. "Good morning Orchid" Uncle Sam replied. "You looked so happy. Why?" Aunt Ellis ask with a big smile.

"Because today I'll meet Sara! She's my best friend" I informed and take my seat at the dining table. "Wow. It was so fast to get a friend" Aunt Ellis jokes. "Hahah I know" I said and grabbed my breakfast. "Want me to send you?" Uncle Sam ask. "No it's okay. It was near here. I can just walk there" I said. "Ouh okay"

I finish my breakfast and checked my phone : 8:49. I grabbed my shoes and walked to Sara's house. When I arrived, I knock on the door. After a few knocked, finally a woman open the door.

"Hello Ms. Sydell!" I greeted. Ms. Sydell is Sara's mom. "Ouh hey, umm" She said waiting for my name. "Orchid. I'm Sara's friends" I informed with a cheerfull smile.

"Ouh, you're the one Sara always talk about! Right?" She asked. "She always talk about me? Hahah maybe I guess" I replied. "Ouh! Let's come in! Sara is at upstairs" She said and let me in. I walked upstairs and knocked at the pink colour door.

It must be Sara's room. After a few seconds, there's a girl open the door. She had a straight hazel hair. Her eyes was bright grey. She was a little short from me. But she looks so cute.

"Ouh hey. Sorry who are you?" That girl ask. "Well, I'm Orchid Mitty" I said with a big smile. "Oh god, Orchid! You're finally arrived!" She said loudly and hug me. "Hahah yes! Nice to meet you!" I said and hug her. "Oh my god, you looks so beautiful!" Sara's said causing me to blushed.

My face were turned to red like a tomato. "No! You're more beautiful!" I said. "Hahah no. Let's chat inside" She said and lead me to her room.

We were chatting mostly about everything. We were chatting like there is no tomorrow! She were showing me Olly's house and stuff. It was so fun chatting with her. She's so funny and so adorable. And we got a lot of things to tell.

"Hey, want to join me to the dance studio tomorrow?" Sara asked. "Hmm I don't know. I'll ask my parents first (I called them 'parents')" I said. "Ouh okay. But if you're lucky, you'll have a chance to meet The Fooo there!" She informed. "Gosh really?! I want to meet them so bad!"

"So you had to join me then!" She said. "I don't know if I'll have a free time tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow I'll need to set my school. Or maybe cleaned my room, because I need to add some things to made it look more prettier" I informed her. Ouh it's okay. We still have another day!" She said cheerfully. After that, we countinued our chat untill evening.
------------------------------------
"Bye! See you tomorrow!" I greeted Sara from out of her house. "Bye Orchid! See ya!" She greeted back and walk inside her house. When I was on my way to my house, I founded Olly and his another friend were chatting infront his house.

His friends look familiar, but I couldn't see because it's already night. I want to greeted him, but I'm super shy. It would feels awkward if I walk there and were like 'Hey Olly! I was your fan!'. That's not good.

I decided to see him another day. I walked ahead to my house (it was my house now) and get inside. "Hey, how was your day with friends?" Uncle Sam ask from the living room. "Great! Nice! And fun!" I said cheerfully as I walk forward him.

"Hahah good. I'm glad that you have a new friends now" He said with a big smile. "Well, she's not the new friends actually. I had know her from the internet before" I informed him. "Ouh, that was good!" He said and sip his coffee.

"Umm Uncle Sa-" "Dad" He's interrupt. "Ouh sorry. Dad, can I go to the studio tomorrow? It was near from here. I'll go with my friend" I informed. "Ouh okay you can go. But don't back to late, we had to set your school day for tomorrow" He said and informed about the school registration. "Okay thank you dad!" I said and kiss his cheeck. I walk upstairs and informed Sara about tomorrow.

(O- Orchid S- Sara)

O-Hey! My dad give me a permission to join you tomorrow! :D
S- Ouh yes good! I'll introduce you some of my friends tomorrow. Meet you at 9!
O- Hahah okay! Bye see ya!
S- Okay bye!
*ends*

I close my phone and goes takes some bath. I dipped in the bath quite long to relax myself. Today was so different. My morning started with a cheerfull smile and my evening goes so well untill night. My life before was not always like this. My life were boring, dreary and mostly sad. I feels so much different when I'm here. It feels like my new life.

I can't wait to see them tomorrow. And maybe I would have a chance to meet The Fooo. To meet my lifesaver. I finished my bath and dry myself. I grabbed my pajamas and goes to sleep.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey guys ! Sorry for this another suck chapter :( I got a bad fever for 3 weeks and my brain is completely hurts .. Sorry for my bad english too :(
Vote ?
Comment ?
Thank you ! Love you to the moon !