Chapter 4

Please read author note at the last page. It's Important !
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ORCHID'S POV

"Have a great day!" My dad greeted from car. I wave him and he started to drive. Today was going to be a okay. Don't worry today was a great day. I talk to myself as I walk entering my school. I felt a little bit clumsy when I got in.

I felt so nervous and scared like always. My school day had never be a great day since I was 13. When I was 13, everything had change. The teacher, the friends and the others. All changed. Sometimes, I had to think about 'how to be cool'.

You know, If we make any mistake or any wrong move in a highschool it would be a biggest problem ever! Problem with the teachers, with the students and sometimes problems with family.

I countinue my walk through my locker. Then suddenly I bumped to someone. Again? Orchid you're such a clumsy person! I thought to myself. I look up and found two girl was standing infront of me. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you" one of them apologize. "No don't mention it. It was my false" I said. "No it's not" the other girl said then we keep silent.

"Umm, my name is Camila and this is Belu. We're in 12th grade" she says then point to the other girl. They both had a kinda hazel hair. Camila hair was medium and Belu are quite long. Camila had an hazel eyes just same like mine and their hair. Belu eyes was light grey and kinda blue. "Hye Belu and Camila. I'm Orchid and I'm in 12th grade too" I reply softly.

"Well, we're a new students here, so we hope you can help us if we need something" "Yes ofcourse! I would like to help you guys" I replied. Sometimes I feel a little bit scared to have a new friends. It's feels like you're meeting a tiger and trying to be friendly. It could be save and it could be not. I'm scared if they're going to back-stabbing me.

"Orchid? Do you hear what I said?" Belu ask. "Umm no sorry I'm quite lost. What did you say?" "Well I was asking if we can go to the cafe after school?". Cafe? Really? "So how?" Camila ask. "Umm, that would be cool! But I need to inform my dad first" I said "Alright then" Belu said. I took out my phone and message my dad.

(O-Orchid D-Dad)

O- Dad, I'm going to drink with a friend after school. So don't have to pick me. I'm going to take a bus or a cab.
D- Alright. Becareful honey! Love you
O- Okay thanks. Bye I love you too
*ends*

"He says okay" I informed. "Well great! After school, meet us at the bus stop" "Okay" I shortly reply. "We need to go class now. Nice to meet you Orchid" Camila greeted and walk by Belu to their class. Really? Had a drink with this two new girls? God please save me. I thought to myself. I countinue my way and go to my class.
----------------------------------------------
After the dinner I got upstair and make a free fall on my bed. I got my phone then open my online diary and wrote some stuff.

Dear Diary,
I think today was quite nice. And today I've just found two new friends names Camila and Belu. They were nice and polite to me. I hope they will not back-stabbing me like others. I hope so. But today, I still didn't found Olivia Fest. Olivia my mom, I wish you were here to celebrate this with me. I wish you were here to share this moment. I need you here.
Mom, where are you?

I ended it with a questions to my mom. I miss her very much. I need her to hear my story, to cheer me up and to comfort me when I'm so frustrated. She just left me with my dad and Alfie. She bought Alfie for me when I was 5.

I love Alfie very much because he always remind me to my mom. Alfie was the greatest dog I've ever met. He always comfort me when I'm trying to kill myself. He was nice and a very good dog. He had lost one of his legs when he trying to save me from being crashed by a car.

"Orchid?" Sophia entered my room. I sit down and wipe my cheecks because my eyes are watering a little bit. "What do you want?" I ask. "Hmm, I just want to chat with you" she says. "About what?" "About what you feel today, how was your school goes and did you got a new friends?".

I stare her for a second and then say "Well, i felt nothing today, my day at school was like always and yes I got a new friends" I reply annoyingly. "Well how do-" "I had answer your quetions and now I'm going to sleep" I interrupt her and cover my head with a pillow. "Okay, goodnight. Sweetdream honey" she says. "Hmm" I reply and goes to sleep. She walk out and close the door slowly.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys ! Are you guys enjoying read this chapter ? Well I hope so :)
I'm so so so sorry because I'm late to informing about Sophia, Orchid's stepmother. It's actually had to be in chapter 1 but I'm forgot to write it. I'm really really sorry if I make you guys confuse :( Sorry for my bad english again :(
Cred to : Camila Rosa , Belu and Alfie the dog :D
Comment ?
Vote ?
Thank you for reading :D