Liana

WI'll first off, if you have a qoutev account, then yes this is on qoutev completed an all, me and Liana made it. So if you want to check out the other stories on there do so, I have the same user!

Liana is NOT a sociopath, no matter what everyone calls me.

Liana's favorite anime/manga are: Pandora Hearts, Severing Crime Edge

Because: Of all the dark unsuspecting twists concerning the main character.

Spoilers!:
Oz - Real Bloodstained Black Rabbit
Kiri- Serial Killer who's special ability is inflicting terrible pain from the smallest cut and is a sadist.

Hmm... What else am I to say? Oh! I'm sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes because i'm on a sucky tablet that changes the second letter a cap EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Also, check out all my other stories Hehe.

Liana and Kuro have been the best of friends since elementary school and even though Kuro is older than Liana by a year, they make it SEEM like they have the same level of maturity. Well, Liana tends to have a little more maturity.

Liana likes metal/rock music.

Crush: Kurapika and Killua, she cant choose.

​Crush in real life: Oz Vessalius from Pandora Hearts

I guess that is all you need to know?

Oh Wait! Liana likes to cross-dress~ So in the picture is how she looks when she doesn't cross-dress into a boy.

Liana's Personality: Calm, Sweet on the outside, cool, slightly depressed, a sociopath... (Hey!), Impatient,