chapter seventeen: Liana

Liana - (Too tired to write anything else...)
Unknown Object
____________________________________________________________________________________

"Kuro." I said, looking at her sternly. Her carefree expression instantly washed away upon looking at me. She knew that when I was like this, I was extremely serious. And she knows to be serious then. We were in the bathroom, the lights were off.

"You remembered didn't you." I say, putting my hands on her shoulders. I was turning hysterical. "You did! Didn't you! You remembered!" My voice was no more than a hushed whisper, but it was still on the verge of a shout, and my eyes were wide.

Kuro instantly looked down, her bangs covering her eyes. While she put her hands on my hands, I stopped shaking her and dropped my hands down to my sides. "Yeah," Was her answer, the silence that followed was deafening.

"Oh." I had no other words other than that. Kuro remembered everything, yet I barely remember a thing, only small flashbacks. Not... 11 years worth of memories. "How much do you remember?" I questioned, looking at the top of her head.

"A lot." Was her only answer, I wasn't able to ask anymore when I heard a knock on the door. The sound startling Kuro and me both.

"We can hear everything, you know." It was Killua. The door opened, of course Killua was able to pick locks. I had forgotten.

Just then, as he opened the door Kuro turned around, I could see the tears flying in her eyes as she ran to Killua, sobbing into his chest.

"O-oi." Killua looked down at her, his eyes wide in surprise, he looked at me for advice on what to do. I only closed my eyes to prevent the tears, I wouldn't let anyone see me cry. In my dream after seeing Hisoka, I had remembered meeting Kuro, and bits and pieces. Seems she remembered more than me.

But when I had put my hands on her shoulders, I had remembered even more. Was it the physical contact with my 'past' that caused me to remember even more? I was pretty sure none of us has remembered everything but...

I turned my head, looking at my reflection in the broken mirror. I walked out of the bathroom, pushing past Killua and Kuro. 5 Minutes left. "There are 5 minutes left, lets get to the door so we are ready." I say, still not facing anyone.

Gon was the one who spoke this time, "What was it that you remembered?" He asked, looking at Kuro.

"Pssh, this is probably just a little joke played and practiced by Kuro." Leorio said, earning some looks from Killua and Kurapika, "Eh, I don't know why she would be crying though... those tears are real." He scratched his head.

Kurapika was silent, leaning up against a wall with his arms crossed. I exchanged a look with him before we all walked towards the door. Killua awkwardly petting Kuro's back as they walked, he had his cat face on (A/N: XD).

"We have only an hour left. We have to run, Killua," I said, looking at Killua. "E-eh!?" Was his reply, being the worse boyfriend ever he started to push Kuro away. Then being the best boyfriend ever he grabbed her hand, running out of the door. Oh, yeah the door was open now.

Kuro wiped at her tears as she ran, putting up a brave font. Killua finally had let go of Kuro's hand.

---()()()---
(A/n: Skipping the next phase, Zexel Island.)

"Hey," I said, looking at the bickering Leorio was having with everyone else. They were fighting about who was going to be left behind. They all stopped to look at me. "Uh," I started, blushing at the attention. I scratched my cheek. "How bout we," I take the axe off the wall and head over to the tunnel. "Take a swing and," I swung the axe, it hit the wall. "Just break through to the other side, so we can all go and get through?" I suggested.

It was getting annoying and so I hadn't waited for Gon to say it.

"Well, let's get working!" Shouted Kuro as she rushed forward for a sword.

We all cheered.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Yay~! :D Done, and sorry for such a short chapter. I gtg.