chapter Fifteen: Liana

Hello~ Liana is back people~! :D Hehe~ XD
______________________________________________________________________

The proposal from Killua to be Kuro's boyfriend and for her to be his girlfriend was quite surprising for me. I never knew Kuro was Killua's type... well they were both childish.

We still had about half the time left, 25 hours. Who knew it would feel this long?

I was talking with Kurapika on 'The False Prince' and we were in a heated debate on who the protagonist was going to marry.

...

Yeah, we talk about things like that.

"-ways been doing everything for her and even said he loves her." I was saying, using hand gestures. "But even so," Kurapika continued calmly, "That is where the big twist will be. He has to marry the princess from the other kingdom to bring peace, remember that's what he values the most."

I also then protested calmly, "Yeah. Peace. But for three books, he has done everything for the girl, even though she is a servant. If he was to marry her, it may bring peace within the kingdom, and he's already king of the pirates, and great friends with the other kingdoms. I wouldn't be surprised if he were to marry the servant girl." Then as an afterthought I added, "She's really pretty." I sighed.

Kurapika then nodded his head in agreement, "She is." He confirmed.

I don't know what came over me that moment, and what made me feel the way I do. I couldn't stop the words from tumbling out of my mouth with spite.

"Do you have a crush on someone." It was more of a demand than anything else, I was unconsciously leaning towards him. Kurapika just looked at me. When the words came out of my mouth, I immediately wished I hadn't. The words were filled with spite, anger, and arrogance. None of which was like me. At least, I hope not.

Kurapika's face flushed red, "E-eh?" He said, I suddenly felt self conscious, and so I leaned back, scooting a couple of inches away from him. I put a hand on his shoulder in a joking manner, "I was just joking!" I laughed, while Kurapika just gave a small laugh.

"Well," I said, motioning at the sleeping states of everyone. Gon's feet were on Killua's face while Kuro had tried to snuggle in between them but ended up getting kicked off the couch the three of them were originally sleeping on. "You tired? Everyone is knocked out." I say quietly.

Kurapika's stance was of someone of a tired nature at the moment, but nevertheless he said, "No, I might go to sleep if you do." The statement left color to arise on my cheeks. "Y-yeah." I responded.

Kurapika's emotionless stare burned through me, I looked away. "Liana," My head whipped back to Kurapika, that was about one of the rare times he actually said mt name.

"Hmm?" I responded, looking at him. "What's your reason for being in the Hunter Exam?" He questioned me, staring at me intently. I responded instantly, "We just wanted to meet new people, no real reason really."

"'We' as in Kuro, right?" He asked me, I nodded my head. He continued, "How do you know each other?"

The question left me flustered. I myself don't know. I only remember waking up knowing we were the best of friends and having the sense of comfort near her. We had woken up in a forest together. The only thing I had remembered at that time was the fact that this wasn't the 'real' world, or at least the world we had come from. And what Hunter x Hunter was, which was an anime.

Kurapika pulled me out of my thoughts, giving me a little pinch. "You were spacing out." He said, giving me one of the smiles that I just adored. I sighed, "I don't really know." Kurapika looked at me, "Don't really know...?"

"...How me and Kuro met." I said, looking away once again. "Well, I'm tired, I'm going to go to sleep now." I took a deep breath. "Okay," Kurapika responded.

I laid down were I was which was in a corner, curling up in a ball, facing away from me, Kurapika did the same.

---()()()---

I got up, making sure I didn't wake Kurapika. He was so peaceful when he slept, like an angel. Wow. I've always thought of Kurapika as cute but, not like this.

I stood up, walking to a mirror. My hand rose, my finger tips touching the face of the mirror lightly.

I laughed a little, "I'm such a fool..." I whispered to myself.

I started to sing.

Unknown Object
"Best of, cruel intentions.

Finding what they fail to mention
No truth, all pretension
Raise your hand to get attention

You give and we take it
You build it, we break it
You sign and we erase it
You feel it, we fake it

Wasted education
Celebrating imitation
Misplaced admiration
Speaking for a generator.

You give and we take it
You build it, we break it
You sign and we erase it
You feel it, we fake it

It's my red star, steal it
It's my red star, can't let go
It's my red star, conceal it
It's my red star, I know."

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "That's really beautiful you know." I turned around, just to see Kurapika standing there. "And," He continued with his sweet voice.

"I want it." My eyes widened with horror as I saw the smiling faced Kurapika fade away to reveal,

Hisoka.

He held out a hand, smirking. As I backed away I fell onto the mirror, knocking it down. The sound echoing across the room. I cringed at the sound of it hitting the flood, and breaking into a million pieces.

A couple pieces of glass lodged itself into my foot, and leg. I barely felt the pain. My vision swarmed as I saw Kurapika, the real one thank goodness, Killua, Kuro and Gon come over worriedly.

My eyes were bulging as I stared at the hand still held out. Can no one else see him!?

I finally blinked, looking up at Kuro's face, "K-kr-ro," I managed to choke out, before looking back at where I had saw Hisoka.

He was gone.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Okay, hope you enjoyed and I'm going to go ice skating now so byeeee~! :D