chapter ten: Kuro

Hi, it's kuro here i hope you enjoyed the story so far!!

Now on with the story!!
Edited By: Liana

____________________​_____________________________________

Seeing the light before me, I gradually sped up.
But before I could even make it out of this dark tunnel, I tripped on a step.

And I face planting the ground, before getting up I heard a, "Watch out!" From in front me, before the person bumped into me.
Making the two of us tumble to the ground, but we were outside now.
"Owww!" I grunted before opening my eyes to see...

"Snow ball!" I shouted, as the said killua flinched a little at my loud tone.
Me being the slow one realized the pink that corrupted the boys cheeks. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?"
Killua replied with an irritated look, along with a blush that has crept onto his cheeks.

I couldn't help but to smile, then me noticing the blush i decided to speak up. Noting that the boy was under neath me...
"Why are you blushing?" I asked as Killua sweatdropped. "Are you stupid or something? Look down!" Snow ball said, me doing as told
It was my turn to blush.

I was on top of killua, our faces inches apart and the worst and most embarrassing thing is that my shirt hung low revealing my chest to killua.
As his knee was close to my..... Ekkkkk

Quickly scrambling from the position that the two of us where in, Killua then turned away along with me him and I doing the same at the same time.
My mind, then traveling to it's own place. Flowers surrounded me as I began to fantasize about chocolates....
Oh wait where did the rest of my chocolates go?
I questioned in my head before turning to my snow ball~

"Hey Killua~". I called the boy who was next to Gon and I. He turned his head a bit.
"Wow that is the first time you actually said my name." Killua said with an normal expression.
"Oh really, what did I use to call you?" I questioned, this time Killua had an irk mark on his forehead. And was now poking my forehead.
Repeatedly.

"So your telling me that you forgot what you even called me, are you that stupid baka!" Killua kept saying as he poked my forehead.
As he poked me I thought of something.
'Wait what was I forgetting?' I questioned in my mind, once again scolding myself.

Liana's P.O.V:
I turned my head to see killua poking Kuro's head. 'She must have done something stupid again.' I said in my mind with a sweatdrop.
'He must care about her.' Thinking again with a smirk, that now appeared on my face.

Now back to Kuro!!~

"Why are you poking my forehead?" I questioned with a dumb founded expression, like nothing just had happend.
'Oh yeah im suppose to get him back ehehe." I giggled in my head, Killua then sweatdropped as he stopped poking my head.
Muttering a slight.

It's useless, before turning to Gon. Now that the tunnel has closed, a man tried to make it but got crushed.
I squinted my eyes 'that's got to hurt.' I thought to myself.

While getting out some more pocky, and munching on them, In the corner of my eye killua was staring at my box.
"You want some?" I questioned with a smile.
"Sure." Killua said with a smile, me being me I then questioned him.
"What do you want, why are you looking at me?" I questioned with a blank expression.
"What do you mean 'why are you looking at me?' You just asked if I wanted any chocolates." Killua said with an irk mark.

"Oh I did?" I questioned with a blank expression.
Before killua could do anything a guy came out claiming that he is the real examiner.
'This is my chance.' I thought to myself, dropping the box of chocolate on the ground as killua beamed at it.

Picking it up, but to dismay realising that it was empty. Now I was walking up to the so called examiner.
As the crowd was now fooled by this random guys act.
Deciding to speak up, and to get Hisoka's attention.
I so want to be his un ripened fruit.' I thought to myself with a smirk, I shall nick name hisoka hmmmm.
What shall it be?

I questioned before forgetting what my main objective was. 'What was I suppose to do again?' I questioned in my mind.
Before it hit me...

Now that I was close to the fake examiner, I decided to make a scene.
I dug my heels into the ground and whistled.
"So 'examiner,'" I said while exaggerating the examiner part gaining everyone's attention. In the corner of my eye I could see Hisoka smile at me.

"What makes you the real examiner?" I questioned, this time I didn't yell.
Gaining everyone's attention. I kinda shivered when I felt Liana's glare on my back.
Thats wierd I can actually feel someone's glare...

Before the guy can speak, he was hit by a card a card almost hit me, but I sidestepped it.
Oh how I wish that could be true.
But actually me being the clutz I am tripped on the corpse of the dead guy.
Saving my life.

As the card flew past me, soon after everyone started running. I heard foot steps headed my way, and I knew the next thing that was going to happen won't be good.

"Do you want to die! You had me worried stupid!" That voice, was not Liana's but it was Killua's.
'He cares.' I thought to myself, before seeing a hand reach out infront of my face.

I then grabbed it, and getting up to see a smiling Killua and Gon along with a scolding Liana.
Liana walked over and plucked me on the forehead. "Are you stupid, you're staying beside me from now on!"
Liana said as I flinched at the pluck she gave me.

---OOOO-__
"But Liana I want to stay with snow ball!" I whined as the two of us continued jogging through the wetlands.
Of numere lands swamp, heading to the second phase.
"Your snow ball is right there." Liana said while pointing to Killua, who was a few feet away.

"But do you have to keep holding my hand?" I questioned, Liana looked down.
"Yes this is the only way to make sure you wont wonder off." Liana stated with a normal expression.
"Fine." I pouted as the two of us continued running through the foggy wet lands.

_____________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed : kawaii kurokawaii kuro